Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

New Justice Leage series (Dark & Odyssey)

joedin2056

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By joedin2056

I have always been interested in Super Heroes, especially DC characters. But its only recently that I started reading comics. I started reading when DC began their Rebirth. So far I have been enjoying a subscription to the following;

Justice League, Green Lanterns, Green Arrow, Flash, Hellblazer, Teen Titans & Batgril Birds of Prey.

I have been reading that DC are making changes to the Justice League line up, and will have two new series. Justice League Dark, and Justice League Odyssey. I'm really interested in reading the Odyssey series as I like the characters of Jessica Cruz & Starfire, plus adding Darkside to the mix sounds interesting.

I read online that their was a main series and a mini spin off I should read first that sets up Dark & Odyssey. They are Dark Knights Metal series & its spin off that's yet to come out No Justice.

I have read parts of Dark Knights Metal as they had crossover issues with some of the other series I read. So now Im after some help on where to start with the Dark Knights Metal series. I have been looking at buying them but their seems to be lots of issues ladled as issue 1 for example The Red Death, The Casting, The Forge and so on. On the covers of some of these issue 1's is a label marked as a Metal Tie in.

So which is the correct place to start? and when do the crossover issues take place in the Metal series? (for example will it say now go read flash issue ** to continue)

joedin2056

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

anyone able to advise me? im still confused.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.