Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Mortal Kombat Vs. DCU

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fire-Blitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Fire-Blitz

They have the teaser trailer for this posted in the X-Box Live marketplace. I havn't seen it because I have had troubles downloading stuff off of my X-Box. I enjoy both of those things, so I'm psyched. If anyone else knows anything, I'd kinda like to know. . .

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/mortalkombat/index.html?tag=result;title;0

Check out some Info here. . .
    Post Edited:2008-04-27 21:23:12

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I'm know there is like 3-4 threads on this already.......

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By DEADPOOL

I know that there's going to be 20-22 characters, about 10 from MK and 10 from DC.

Fire-Blitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fire-Blitz

That's what I was afraid of. Why do people consider DCU only Justice League characters.

I'd like to see the impossible to be done; all the characters from MK Armageddon and all DC characters known like Villains and sidekicks. That would be like. . . an endless character selection screen.

That would be improbable, but more than 10.

Fire-Blitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fire-Blitz

there are, i checked and didn't see any

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.