Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Estimated max bench press and squat for these guys?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just wondering how strong you think these characters are. Here are my guesses, tell me yours for these characters

Bench is first.

Batman 1000lbs and 2100

Deathstroke 3000lbs and 5000

Hal Jordan 300 and 450

Wally west 225 and 300

Barry Allen 250 and 350

Nightwing 500 and 700

Red robin 250 and 325

Green arrow 350 and 425

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Batman: 600lbs

Deathstroke: 1100lbs

Hal Jordan: 375

Wally West: 315

Barry Allen: 325

Nightwing: 500

Red Robin: 455

Green Arrow: 365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't have thought red robin was that strong, but the rest seems acceptable

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4 dernman  Online

@powerherc: yeah I'm not too sure on the Red Robin on myself. Unless he was older then his mid teens.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current new 52 red robin would be at about 400. Dcu red robin i would say is around 250 in his teens.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@dernman said:

@powerherc: yeah I'm not too sure on the Red Robin on myself. Unless he was older then his mid teens.

I had him mistaken for Red Hood. Red Robin is probably only able to Bench about 275.

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bogey

What a great thread! You should have added squats and deadlifts.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Okay I know the first image has already been posted in this thread. But lets look at each one.

The first image we see Bruce benching four plates. The second largest plate states that it is 500 lbs. That means the largest plate is heavier. Lets say it is 550. The smaller plate, lets say 50 lbs. And the smallest, lets say 25. So that is 2250 lbs in total for the whole bar.

In the next image, we see what seems to be five plates on each side. These plates are massive and are either metal or stone, I am going with metal. Each plate looks nearly as long as a index finger, so lets say average is 4" wide. Then the plates outside diameter seems as Bruce's forearm to fist, so 14". Hole Diameter seems to be 3" or so. So using

http://www.portlandbolt.com/tools/plate-weight-calculator/

, and

http://www.chapelsteel.com/weight-steel-plate.html

it comes to 166.43 lbs per plate. Lets round down to lets say 150 lbs per plate. We are looking at 1500 lbs.

As those who lift weight's know, when someone is performing repetitions, they do not use their maximum weight. Additionally we see Bruce lifting alone, so he is obviously confident lifting what he is lifting. Therefore we know that both of these images are not in any way his maximum repetitions. Now usually one's true maximum is determined by lifting a weight one time unassisted, or three times assisted, it really depends on the lifter. In both examples Bruce is clearly performing repetitions.

Now taking 1500 and 2250 and adding them together and then dividing by two, we have 1875 lbs. Lets say this is Bruce's repetition lifting amount.

For many guys I know their repetition weight is normally 30-50 lbs less than their maximum. There of course is a big range. For me my repetition weight is comfortably and normally 45 lbs less than my maximum (one rep unassisted max).

So lets say Bruce's maximum is 50 lbs more than his repetition weight. That would set his max at 1925 lbs. That is close short ton, 75 lbs less to be exact.

Consider that his maximum leg press is said to be 2500 lbs. Now when we consider the maximum bench weight it seems to make sense, because it would make sense that Bruce would want his body to be relatively and equally strong in case a limb(s) was damaged or disabled he could use his other limb(s).

In my opinion Bruce is therefore would qualify as maximum One Tonner in leg strength, and close to being a one tonner with upper body strength.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moon_bat_87: I've seen these pics before but have have never thought about them as much as you just did, thanks. Bruce is a pretty strong guy, and he's not even enhanced, which means that deathstroke should be benching 3000-4000 and squatting 5000-6000

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@jayc1324 said:

@moon_bat_87: I've seen these pics before but have have never thought about them as much as you just did, thanks. Bruce is a pretty strong guy, and he's not even enhanced, which means that deathstroke should be benching 3000-4000 and squatting 5000-6000

Yeah I would agree with you on that range for Deathstroke.

Rich711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

Have any of you been in a gym?! Do you know what a man that can bench 500lbs looks like? Brock Lesner, that is what a guy like that benched at his biggest. People that bench more than twice their body weight dont swing from high wires and do flying karate kicks. Even the most freakishly dawn Rob Leifeld anatomy isnt benching 3000lbs. Those thick Bane looking guys you see in strongman competitions are benching 800lbs if you get to 1000lbs we are talking gorrillas that are more round than tall.

You all watch too much pro-wrestling.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rich711 said:

Have any of you been in a gym?! Do you know what a man that can bench 500lbs looks like? Brock Lesner, that is what a guy like that benched at his biggest. People that bench more than twice their body weight dont swing from high wires and do flying karate kicks. Even the most freakishly dawn Rob Leifeld anatomy isnt benching 3000lbs. Those thick Bane looking guys you see in strongman competitions are benching 800lbs if you get to 1000lbs we are talking gorrillas that are more round than tall.

You all watch too much pro-wrestling.

Welcome to the wonderful world of comics. I take it you're new.

Rich711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rich711

@veshark: I am not new to comics I am just wondering how someone goes from Tim Drake benching 250lb to Bruce benching as much as the strongest bodybuilder on the planet to Deathstroke benching three times more than any human has ever benched. How did a bunch of people start talking about weigh lifting when it seems none of them have any idea.

It's not hard go to you tube and search bench press 500lb, 1000lb and look at their body types.

If Bruce Wayne bench presses 1000 lbs he would not have enough time to fight Joker with all the eating and pooping he would have to do to maintain that much muscle on a 6'4'' frame. And if it were possible for a (non-mutant, non-super strength) human being to bench press 3000 pounds they would need someone else to put his shirt on for them every morning. Deathstroke's costume would be a poncho.

Is working out as foreign to comic book nerds as cold fusion or quantum mechanics?

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@rich711 said:

@veshark: I am not new to comics I am just wondering how someone goes from Tim Drake benching 250lb to Bruce benching as much as the strongest bodybuilder on the planet to Deathstroke benching three times more than any human has ever benched. How did a bunch of people start talking about weigh lifting when it seems none of them have any idea.

It's not hard go to you tube and search bench press 500lb, 1000lb and look at their body types.

If Bruce Wayne bench presses 1000 lbs he would not have enough time to fight Joker with all the eating and pooping he would have to do to maintain that much muscle on a 6'4'' frame. And if it were possible for a (non-mutant, non-super strength) human being to bench press 3000 pounds they would need someone else to put his shirt on for them every morning. Deathstroke's costume would be a poncho.

Is working out as foreign to comic book nerds as cold fusion or quantum mechanics?

It does matter if it is realistic or not. @veshark was right in saying it is a comic book. Go back up and read my post regarding this and why it is clear Bruce benches as much as he does.

Also Deathstroke is a serum enhanced human, he is not a normal human.

Rich711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rich711

@moon_bat_87: Yours is the most ridiculous, comparing a drawing to and just assuming the absurd oversized weights are steel and therefor he in that picture is breaking the world record plus and extra 500lbs on top of that... without a spotter. The bar isnt even bent from the weight, so they would have to be rubber weights that circus strongmen use. Look at the size of his arms and chest in that picture, that body build maxes 400 lbs.

It's an interesting question but @powerherc: is the only one that comes even close to realistic estimates and even half of his are unrealistic.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rich711

Lol, I was just pulling your leg. The fact is that these are comics and completely fictional; of course no ordinary human can maintain a body-building figure while fighting crime. Or that they can lift those weights with those physiques. But we're dealing with a world with alien gods and invisible women. We all know it's not realistic, but hey, it's superheroes. You need to have a degree of suspension of disbelief, friend.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rich711 said:

@moon_bat_87: Yours is the most ridiculous, comparing a drawing to and just assuming the absurd oversized weights are steel and therefor he in that picture is breaking the world record plus and extra 500lbs on top of that... without a spotter. The bar isnt even bent from the weight, so they would have to be rubber weights that circus strongmen use. Look at the size of his arms and chest in that picture, that body build maxes 400 lbs.

It's an interesting question but @powerherc: is the only one that comes even close to realistic estimates and even half of his are unrealistic.

How are half of @powerherc's unrealistic?

And yes he is breaking the world record plus because this is comic book characters....And yes the bar is not bending, but clearly the weights are not rubber, they are rough and clearly are either metal or stone. I am going with metal.

I am not sure how to say this without being rude, but you need to remember that this is a comic book universe. You also need to support your arguments with evidence, which I have done. To say his body build maxes 400 lbs is unfounded and not based on any evidence at all. I know guys who can lift far more than their body type would suggest, and I know guys who cannot lift as much as their body type suggests.

@veshark again makes good points on this matter.

Rich711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rich711

@moon_bat_87: You supported your argument with evidence? LOL!!! "That looks like metal to me" is not supporting your argument. And your statements about weightlifting only support that you dont know anything about weight lifting. You want support do exactly what i said, youtube benchpress 500lbs, benchpress 1000lbs and look at what kind of body mass is required to lift that much weight.

500lbs puts a person in the size of Hulk Hogan in his prime or Brock Lesner... you think they can also have the agility to be a trapeze artist? Go look at the build of MMA fighters or Special Forces/Navy SEALs, to maintain a 500lb benchpress size they would need to stop for egg whites and MetRX suppliments every 2 hours or their body would actually start getting sluggish and tired. Not to mention it makes them really easy to track in the wild because they have to take a massive dump every two hours. Also there is tendon strength to consider. Your muscles may be strong enough but you can rip the tendon right off and then your Superhero days are over.

Find two videos of someone benching 600lbs and then someone benching 1000 lbs and then imagine them kung fu fighting. Their vertical jump is reduced to about 6 inches, they can't kick higher than waist high, their cardio is for crap because they are focusing on max strength and cardio and endurance would work against that kind of strength. They don't even have the flexibility to reach between there shoulder blades to where Deathstroke keeps his swords. Bane and those beast characters are the only ones that would be in the 500lb range.

And as far as you saying you know guys that can lift far more than their body type would suggest... how would you know what their body type would suggest when you looked at drawing of Bruce built like a pro-football player and thought his body type suggested he could lift 50% more than the heaviest recorded benchpress on record... without a spotter.

Look at their body type and what athletic feats they accomplish on a regular basis. You can't just look at one silly picture of Bruce benching circus weights that are twice as large as what the gold medalists clean & jerk or at Rob Leifeld's ridiculous take on the human anatomy.

Do a google search of what top body builders bench and then do an image search of them. Then do the same of Navy SEALs, Olympic athletes, Martial Art masters.

Like I said, it is a cool question but the numbers are way off for non-superpowered, non-demigod, non-magic characters.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@rich711

: You need to claim down and not assume that you know anything about me. I know a lot about weightlifting. I lift every day, and I have seen plenty of heavy lifting videos. In what way do my comments support I know nothing about weight lifting. Like I said I have seen plenty of videos showing the heavy lifting you have implied.

You are judging all of this based off of real world standards. In the real world I agree with you. But this is comic books. And the scans from these comic books make it clear. Even if we disregarded the scan showing the weights that you argue are rubber, we still have the other scan which shows Bruce lifting 2000+ lbs. There are plenty of scans from the comics which show Bruce lifting weights in the one ton range.

So again I agree with you that this is all impossible in real world terms, but the scans clearly show otherwise within the comic book world.

I would also remind you once again that Deathstroke is super-human because of the serum.

Rich711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rich711

I am calm I just find you and your comments hilarious. You obviously dont know anything about weightlifting, your comments prove that to anyone who as paid even a little attention in the gym. So insist you know a lot about lifting all you want, whatever.

Anybody else that is interested in the question of what they might bench, I'd take powerherc's numbers and cut them all in half and still think some are too high. Red Robin with his age, agility, weighing maybe 150 lbs wet and 5 foot 8"-ish is benching under 250lb for sure. The others are all under 300 accept maybe Batman... just because he is batman. No way a fighter is pulling off those moves maxing 400lbs even with strength training, daily yoga to reduce loss of flexibility and a big fat bowl of cadaver pituitary glands every morning for breakfast.

Green Arrow is an interesting one because I hear that archery takes a lot of chest strength but it is really repetitive and too big of a chest actually interfere with aiming.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys that are complaining about the numbers need to understand that these are superheroes who live in worlds where there are invisible jets, guys that can run at nearly the speed of light, and superman. It's a comic book so all this stuff is possible in their world

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree that red robin isn't that strong of a guy but deathstroke should be benching over 1000, he's enhanced. Also I'd like to say that Nightwing can only bench around 250 but he's had some pretty impressive strength feats despite his agility and acrobatic skills

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@rich711 said:

I am calm I just find you and your comments hilarious. You obviously dont know anything about weightlifting, your comments prove that to anyone who as paid even a little attention in the gym. So insist you know a lot about lifting all you want, whatever.

Anybody else that is interested in the question of what they might bench, I'd take powerherc's numbers and cut them all in half and still think some are too high. Red Robin with his age, agility, weighing maybe 150 lbs wet and 5 foot 8"-ish is benching under 250lb for sure. The others are all under 300 accept maybe Batman... just because he is batman. No way a fighter is pulling off those moves maxing 400lbs even with strength training, daily yoga to reduce loss of flexibility and a big fat bowl of cadaver pituitary glands every morning for breakfast.

Green Arrow is an interesting one because I hear that archery takes a lot of chest strength but it is really repetitive and too big of a chest actually interfere with aiming.

Again, how do my comments prove that I know nothing about weight lifting? If you are going to make claims like that please back them up. Nothing I have said about real life weight lifting has been incorrect nor wrong. So please tell me how I know nothing?

And again, you seem to keep missing the point: This is a comic book world, not real life.

@jayc1324 said:

You guys that are complaining about the numbers need to understand that these are superheroes who live in worlds where there are invisible jets, guys that can run at nearly the speed of light, and superman. It's a comic book so all this stuff is possible in their world

Exactly. Good point which Rich711 seems to be missing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I came up with some more realistic numbers for what they bench

Batman- 375

Deathstroke-1000 ( he's enhanced)

Hal-215

Wally-200

Barry-210

Nightwing-225

Red robin-175

Green arrow-225

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

I came up with some more realistic numbers for what they bench

Batman- 375

Deathstroke-1000 ( he's enhanced)

Hal-215

Wally-200

Barry-210

Nightwing-225

Red robin-175

Green arrow-225

But the scans disagree with these numbers. Real life I would agree. But not from what we can see in the comics.

Rich711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rich711

For the regular humans, I would think that is much closer but I would give most of them a bit more, just knowing they are going to be wearing that much spandex in public.

Wally & Barry are meta-human so they are also enhanced. The speed force gives them super speed healing and muscle density comes from damage and repair so they may be unnaturally dense, damaging and repairing their muscles over and over at super speed. Like Aquaman or Captain America there bodies probably have magic comic book density that withstand 20,000 feet of water-presser and jump out of airplanes without parachutes yet don't weigh so much that they break every chair they sit it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moon_bat_87: Yes those numbers are for real life, for the comics it would be around the number given originally.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any guesses for squats?

tikhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Okay I know the first image has already been posted in this thread. But lets look at each one.

The first image we see Bruce benching four plates. The second largest plate states that it is 500 lbs. That means the largest plate is heavier. Lets say it is 550. The smaller plate, lets say 50 lbs. And the smallest, lets say 25. So that is 2250 lbs in total for the whole bar.

In the next image, we see what seems to be five plates on each side. These plates are massive and are either metal or stone, I am going with metal. Each plate looks nearly as long as a index finger, so lets say average is 4" wide. Then the plates outside diameter seems as Bruce's forearm to fist, so 14". Hole Diameter seems to be 3" or so. So using

http://www.portlandbolt.com/tools/plate-weight-calculator/

, and

http://www.chapelsteel.com/weight-steel-plate.html

it comes to 166.43 lbs per plate. Lets round down to lets say 150 lbs per plate. We are looking at 1500 lbs.

As those who lift weight's know, when someone is performing repetitions, they do not use their maximum weight. Additionally we see Bruce lifting alone, so he is obviously confident lifting what he is lifting. Therefore we know that both of these images are not in any way his maximum repetitions. Now usually one's true maximum is determined by lifting a weight one time unassisted, or three times assisted, it really depends on the lifter. In both examples Bruce is clearly performing repetitions.

Now taking 1500 and 2250 and adding them together and then dividing by two, we have 1875 lbs. Lets say this is Bruce's repetition lifting amount.

For many guys I know their repetition weight is normally 30-50 lbs less than their maximum. There of course is a big range. For me my repetition weight is comfortably and normally 45 lbs less than my maximum (one rep unassisted max).

So lets say Bruce's maximum is 50 lbs more than his repetition weight. That would set his max at 1925 lbs. That is close short ton, 75 lbs less to be exact.

Consider that his maximum leg press is said to be 2500 lbs. Now when we consider the maximum bench weight it seems to make sense, because it would make sense that Bruce would want his body to be relatively and equally strong in case a limb(s) was damaged or disabled he could use his other limb(s).

In my opinion Bruce is therefore would qualify as maximum One Tonner in leg strength, and close to being a one tonner with upper body strength.

I remember on a Daredevil vs thread that first picture was used and some people decided to argue with what they read. So someone got an uncolored version of the picture to see how much the weight actually said and I'm pretty sure the conclusion was that it was either a 200 or a 300 not a 500.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tikhunt said:

I remember on a Daredevil vs thread that first picture was used and some people decided to argue with what they read. So someone got an uncolored version of the picture to see how much the weight actually said and I'm pretty sure the conclusion was that it was either a 200 or a 300 not a 500.

Okay cool. I had not heard of that. Lets say its 300 then. The bigger plate would be 350. Altogether that would be 1450. Then averaged with the 1500 from the other scan we have 1475. That is a much more workable number I think.

And actually that would make a lot more sense to a point I was going to make earlier. Deathstroke is said to have the strength of 10 men. The average man can bench press 120-180 depend on the source of the average. Lets use the 180 lbs figure for the average. That means that Deathstroke could like 1800 lbs in bench press. It would make him stronger than Batman, which makes sense because he is enhanced, and would make the strengths in this thread closer to the reality that so many demand.

So thanks for that information! : )

tikhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tikhunt said:

Okay cool. I had not heard of that. Lets say its 300 then. The bigger plate would be 350. Altogether that would be 1450. Then averaged with the 1500 from the other scan we have 1475. That is a much more workable number I think.

And actually that would make a lot more sense to a point I was going to make earlier. Deathstroke is said to have the strength of 10 men. The average man can bench press 120-180 depend on the source of the average. Lets use the 180 lbs figure for the average. That means that Deathstroke could like 1800 lbs in bench press. It would make him stronger than Batman, which makes sense because he is enhanced, and would make the strengths in this thread closer to the reality that so many demand.

So thanks for that information! : )

Always happy to help I will see if I can find the thread that info is from and try to get you the colored image so you can determine for yourself.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tikhunt said:

Always happy to help I will see if I can find the thread that info is from and try to get you the colored image so you can determine for yourself.

Groovy. Feel free to send me the link to my Inbox or better yet post it here.

tikhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By tikhunt

Heres the image it was in a Daredevil vs Nightwing thread.

tikhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/nightwing-vs-daredevil-6672/?page=5 this is the thread if you wanna see what others thought.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tikhunt said:

Cool thanks for the image. Yep it looks like 300 to me.

tikhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tikhunt said:

Cool thanks for the image. Yep it looks like 300 to me.

Well I'm glad thats settled. Now people won't need to liken his to Chris Redfield's workout.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce is peak human, so that would make sense

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RustyRoy

Pretty much agree with the OP.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Power-Strength/Strength/batmantenses2-weightraining.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/bat1000.jpg

These pictures show that he should be able to bench at least 1000. He does a one arm 300 pound tricep extension

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerherc: Lol no. Slade has lift tons before

Batman: 1000 lbs

Deathstroke: 4500 lbs

Hal Jordan: 1000 ton+ Seriously he is no ordinary human

Wally: 10 ton

Barry: 15 ton

Nightwing: 800 lbs

Red Robin: 300 lbs

Oliver: 600 lbs

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
    youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for slade in the multiple ton range?

also since there is no way to actually tell how much the other weights on that scan are or weather he was training his one rep max or doing many reps and many sets with that weight it might nor be the perfect example, also as someone else pointed out that is not what a man who benches over 1,000 pounds looks like and second of all that's not what over 1,000 pounds looks like it seems like he's got some pretty standard weight equipment it's nice but it's not super fancy and normal weight plates only go up to around 45 pounds in most gyms, I think since you can't see or find any other weight on any of the other plates it's entirely possible that the artist/writer really ment 300 pounds or maybe he ment 600 cause there's obviously weight on the other side, it also doesn't really matter what he benched at that particular time cause he's a fictional character and will be stronger or weaker depending on the demands of the individual writer and what he deems necessary at that time. If a writer wants Superman can Bench press the earth easily one weak and the next weak be struggling to catch falling planes again. in one comic DD weilds a 400 pound barebell like a bow staff i'd say that most of the time Dardevil isn't portrayed to be that strong however.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bench/Squat with the assumption that they are all in their best possible shape, and workout according to their Super Hero life and power set.

Batman: 1000 lbs/1750 lbs (Batman....and Street Levelers are always stronger in comics. Batman represents the pinnacle of what a normal human can achieve physically)

Death Stroke: 4000 lbs/5500 lbs (Legit serum enhanced human)

Hal Jordan: 365 lbs/485 lbs (Keeps in shape due to his military and space police duties, but really doesn't even need to be around high street level territory thanks to his ring. IRL a bench and squat like this would be very impressive)

Barry Allen: 275 lbs/415 lbs (See Hal Jordan, just replace his military life style with that of a forensic scientist who likes to keep in shape. He has no reason to enter street level territory thanks to his powers. His squat is probably to high though...)

Wally West: 275 lbs/415 lbs (See above)

Nightwing: 750 lbs/1500 lbs (Pretty much Batman light physically)

Red Robin: 400 lbs/900 lbs (Pretty much Nightwing light physically. When he gets older, he'll probably max out around Green Arrow)

Green Arrow: 650 lbs/1100 lbs (He isn't as physically fit as Batman and Nightwing, but he is a high level street leveler still)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
    deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tikhunt said:

That looks like 600. Sorry for bringing this up but this interested me.

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's no way batman benches 2250 raw otherwise he'd be considred superhuman not peak human.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal jordan and flash have the same body type as batman so I don't see them benching that much less than him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
    deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal jordan and flash have the same body type as batman so I don't see them benching that much less than him.

Maybe Hal can augment his Strength (IDK about Barry, besides his punches being stronger)

Nitefall87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bboyyomama: I mean technically Waller categorized him as Meta....just saying....

I would say from reading the the thread that Batman maxes at an agreeable 1000 lbs at least. Which unassisted is still technically superhuman in a sense.

Sorry for Threadomancy

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.