Create your own Justice League team

daviddv0601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Create your own team for the Justice League! Which member would you choose for the Justice League and please explain briefly why you would choose those members? You much choose up to only six members of the Justice League. Here are my six members that I would choose for the Justice League:

1. Batman - Being only human, Batman has taken on many over-powered beings such as Superman, Darkseid and many more. He is intelligent and would make a great leader for my Justice League. He may be anti-social, but with his abilities to outsmart his enemies, he could easily lead the Justice League to victory.

No Caption Provided

2. Cyborg - This half man-half machine has a lot of resources in his technology body. He would make a great member for the team. He could hack into advanced systems from other worlds and can manipulate and communicate with machines that are impossible to control. He is also smart and would be a great dedicated member of the team.

No Caption Provided

3. Flash - The Flash is and has always been the heart and soul of the team. He could keep the team together and he is extremely fast. He could disarm enemies' weapons and is fast enough to outrun and bullet. Heck, he is even faster than the speed of light. He is also smart. Flash is a great and worthy member for the team.

No Caption Provided

4. Wonder Woman - She is a god-like warrior and has been an experienced fighter. She is tough and has taken on many beasts that are out of her league, especially Cheetah and Ares, the God of War. She is confident and a worthy member of the team.

No Caption Provided

5. Aquaman - He is strong and a great leader of the oceans. He could call out for giant sea monsters to take on many deadly enemies. Many sea monsters such as the Kraken, Megalodon and many more sea monsters. He could even call out for an army of sea creatures to take on the enemy. He would make a great and worthy member for the team.

No Caption Provided

6. Green Arrow - He has skills and many great resources in his arrows. He can aim pretty good and is a pretty cool member of the team. He has some charisma and likes to be annoying sometime. Still, with his aiming skills, Green Arrow would make a great member of the team.

No Caption Provided

Well these are the members that I would be happy with in the Justice League! Which six superheroes or antiheroes would you choose to join your Justice League and explain briefly why?

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

1 Batman (same reason as yours)

2 wonder women (same as yours)

3 flash ( same as yours )

4 Martian manhunter ( well he can shape shift and can go undercover , he can use telepathy to attack enemy and protect his team from telepathic attack)

5 green lantern (well he can make construct to evacuate people , his construct evolves barrier to protect his team from physical attack , and he can also go offensive with his construct, )

6 maxima(she is powerful she has telekinesis , empathy, teleportation)

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You want a man who has it all, and then some, the man who would be Super is it. He's got charisma, resources, influence, and the people love him. A leader who could make the tough choices, but at the end of the day, can be the kind of hero people need.
You want a man who has it all, and then some, the man who would be Super is it. He's got charisma, resources, influence, and the people love him. A leader who could make the tough choices, but at the end of the day, can be the kind of hero people need.
While she only appeared briefly, I think Element Woman would have made a prime team member. The best part is, she's still  got a lot to learn, and with a genius like Luthor helping her, I could see her being a premiere player on any team after awhile.
While she only appeared briefly, I think Element Woman would have made a prime team member. The best part is, she's still got a lot to learn, and with a genius like Luthor helping her, I could see her being a premiere player on any team after awhile.
I can easily see Oliver Queen as the glue that holds a team together. He's got the personality to inspire just about anyone to be a hero, and coincidentally, I can see that rubbing off and making his teammates better heroes and better people.
I can easily see Oliver Queen as the glue that holds a team together. He's got the personality to inspire just about anyone to be a hero, and coincidentally, I can see that rubbing off and making his teammates better heroes and better people.
Raven is a bit like Element Girl, in that she needs a bit of guidance. However, her power is unquestionable and I working with the likes of someone like Oliver Queen would be a big boost for her.
Raven is a bit like Element Girl, in that she needs a bit of guidance. However, her power is unquestionable and I working with the likes of someone like Oliver Queen would be a big boost for her.
I'd say Static brings the youthful energy and ingenuity that would make him a prime addition to any team he joined. He's got all the tools to make a great hero. The only thing missing is experience. A place on the Justice League has always been something people have insisted is a very possible future for Static so it feels a perfect fit.
I'd say Static brings the youthful energy and ingenuity that would make him a prime addition to any team he joined. He's got all the tools to make a great hero. The only thing missing is experience. A place on the Justice League has always been something people have insisted is a very possible future for Static so it feels a perfect fit.
Vixen feels like she'd be a solid team-player. Very versatile powerset and appears to be the type to take charge when the situation calls for. Individuals like her seem a great fit for a team with people I think compliment each other well, like my Justice League.
Vixen feels like she'd be a solid team-player. Very versatile powerset and appears to be the type to take charge when the situation calls for. Individuals like her seem a great fit for a team with people I think compliment each other well, like my Justice League.

UltimatePower6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4  Edited By UltimatePower6

Plastic Man- I honestly don't know if he's been in the New 52, but from my knowledge of him in the JLA 1997 run he's a great asset that become stronger the longer he's with the team. He's loyal, funny, and can fill can fill in for any blind spots the team will have.

Firestorm- The team's powerhouse. With flight, and matter manipulation, he's a great offensive fighter that can tackle enemies on the ground, in the air, and at long distances.

Green Arrow- The team leader. I haven't read his rebirth comics yet, but one of the things I love about him is he has an unwavering moral system that will propel him to get the job done. I believe that his Justice League would be run similar to Batman's, but Arrow's league would feel more fun, and more like a family. Also, normal guy mentality.

Mr. Miracle- Let's face it, the Justice League is always getting into traps, or impossible situations that leave them stranded or tied up. Who else than Mr Miracle could help them out of all of that? Plus he covers the Fourth world knowledge and other niche things the league could face one day.

Green Lantern- John Stewart. He covers the space area. If anything world shattering or space opera happens he's great to have in your back pocket.

Nightwing- Close ranged fighter, and is basically a Batman that smiles. Agile, smart, and powerful. Plus with his recent stint as a spy in the comics he can be very helpful on covert ops missions.

Well that's my Justice League. I tried making a league as if there were no big seven, and these are some of my favorite characters too.

apokos7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (Hal), The Flash (Barry), Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, Shazam!, Firestorm, Red Tornado, Zatanna. Dream Team. No more; no less. OK, maybe the Hawks, too.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 94

#6  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Martian Manhunter

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Batman (Tim Drake)

Static

Zauriel

Element Woman

Supergirl

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ready_4_Madness

Superman

Green Lantern John Stewart

Batman

Flash Barry Allen

Wonder Woman

Black Canary

Martian Manhunter

Rainshadow777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rorschach

Sinestro

Lex Luthor

Catwoman

Black Manta

The Presence (leader)

This would make an amazing series.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Superman

Batman

Wonder Woman

Aquaman

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Flash

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leader: Wonder Woman

No Caption Provided

Orion

No Caption Provided

Big Barda

No Caption Provided

Green Lantern Kyle Rayner

No Caption Provided

Etrigan

No Caption Provided

Mr. Terrific

No Caption Provided

Ice

No Caption Provided

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@daviddv0601:

• Batman
  • Captain Marvel
  • Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
  • Plastic Man
  • Vixen
  • Swamp Thing
  • Animal Man
  • Doctor Fate
  • Orion
  • Metamorpho
  • OMAC
  • Zatanna
  • Etrigan
BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Wonder Woman

Cyborg

Zatanna

Vixen

Flash

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm...

Interstellar Justice / Interstellar League / Justice League Interstellar?

• Martian Manhunter
  • Supergirl/Superboy
  • Hawkman/Hawkwoman
  • John Stewart
  • Fatality
  • Animal Man/or another Avatar
  • Cyborg
  • The Atom
longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Justice League Blond:

Green Arrow

Black Canary

Aquaman

Animal Man

Adam Strange

Supergirl

Flash (Barry)

Avatar image for swagpatrolalpha
SwagPatrolAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leader-Nightwing (Expert Strategist. He is also an amazing fighter and he has taken down Batman and Superman before.

No Caption Provided

Secondary Command-Troia

No Caption Provided

Lex Luthor/Deathstroke

No Caption Provided

Flash(Wallace West)

No Caption Provided

Zatanna

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aquaman

This is my team.

If this was for a tv show or something, I'd love to see how everyone would interact. If there were to be a main couple, I would make it Nightwing and Troia, and Wally as a fun and awkward third wheel.

ironbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.