Bane vs. Joker?

• 66 results
Avatar image for infantfinite128
#51 Posted by infantfinite128 (6343 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane is a more dangerous villain.

#52 Posted by KoMiC (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker has taken out batgirl and i am pretty sure bane cannot, nightwing has taken out bane but joker has fucked nightwing up, bane hasnt, nightwing beat bane plus bane takes too long with his plans if bane makes good and fast plans like joker he would kick jokers ass but since he doesnt he would lose its like flash vs superman in a race they both are gonna finish but flash will first but it doesnt mean flash is stronger or smarter (pretty sure flash is considering he is a scientist but you cant prove who is smarter by a race)

But thats how i look at it

Avatar image for onlykidinthecomicstore
#53 Edited by OnlyKidInTheComicStore (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker. He gets so many henchmen, guns, and all sorts of toys to kill people with. I do think Bane in the movies is a bigger threat than Joker in the movies, except for The Dark Knight.

Avatar image for thebourneposter
#54 Posted by TheBournePoster (2988 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane is better in comics.

Avatar image for hulksmashlittleman
#55 Posted by HULKSMASHLITTLEMAN (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker is better and next comes Ras al ghul .

#56 Posted by Batman1130 (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give this one to joker just because of his unpredictability and the fact that he genuinely enjoys destroying gotham

#57 Posted by lettsplay10 (20589 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane

#58 Posted by CrazyScarecrow (2312 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker. Always Joker.

And you mentioned in the movies? Are we really gonna let this die? Is Batman & Robin only gonna be remembered for Batnips and Batcredit cards??? We are all gonna forget what has been done to Bane?

No Caption Provided

#59 Posted by THORSON (4973 posts) - - Show Bio

dangerous against Gotham = Joker

dangerous towards batboy = Bane

overall joker was more dangerous

#60 Posted by CRAZYMADMAN90 (202 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane is boring and generic character . Joker is the greatest villain ever

#61 Posted by amathur (43 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Bane is deadly but Joker always play brain game which has more deadly.

#62 Posted by VickBat (202 posts) - - Show Bio

Two totally different characters, I would pick Joker for his ability to just cause utter chaos on such a massive scale.

Yes. the two are different types of villain.

Avatar image for rajuhn hamilton
#63 Posted by rajuhn hamilton (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't decide because ei loved both as characters and they truly both saw the world for what it really was

#64 Edited by FreezeFly (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, I would have to go with Bane, he's more deadly when he's on the venom. He has super strength. Also he's known as the man who broke the bat, and Joker fails every time. But I will go on ahead and say that Joker in the 1989 film is more dangerous than the Bane from the Batman & Robin movie made by Joel Schumacher. In that he was just a puppet on Ivy's strings.

#65 Posted by Rammerman (51 posts) - - Show Bio

bruh back in 2012 / 2008 all these fanboyis is crippling the topic itself

now we all know bane cant do no shit against a guy who controlled the entire jla against batman Endgame is the comic if u dint know

and besides he has titan with him , a formula only joker is aware of and just faceit its 1000000000 times stronger than venom

#67 Posted by Saikic_Radio (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we gonna forget Jokers true potential rn?

First off.. Joker carries a utitility belt.. So if he met bane he could inject himself with titan

hand 2 hand = joker wins because Titan Joker>>>>> Bane

Planning: Joker.. Bane has never escaped arkham .. if he has.. its because of joker.. and are we forgrtting hownjoker tortured bane.. Drenched him of Venom and made him beg batman Lol

Joker all the way..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.