Arrow/The Flash Spinoff Has a Title and Full Season Pick up

• 93 results
#51 Edited by Mutant God (3957 posts) - - Show Bio

@vitalius said:

@mutant_god: Maybe Justice Society.

Justice League, Justice Society, Supreme Justice, Teen Drama Justice, Justice Legends, Justice of Tomorrow, anything with the word Justice in it.

#52 Posted by Shadowstare (44 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by Vitalius (5172 posts) - - Show Bio

@mutant_god: They probably cant use Justice League, Society is pretty close to it.

#54 Posted by Shadowstare (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrmazz: Not quite. Guggenheim isn't affiliated with The Flash nor Supergirl. Flash is Berlanti, Kreisberg and Johns. Supergirl is Berlanti, Kreisberg and Ali Adler. The only show he's affiliated with is Arrow, which I don't watch.

#55 Posted by PenguinDust (9386 posts) - - Show Bio

Time travel...so that's how they explain Caity's Black Canary still being alive? Or are these all new heroes?

#56 Posted by cobsohn (73 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for comicsbornandbred
#57 Posted by ComicsBornAndBred (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not recruit flash and arrow, founders of jla??? I know I know they have their own show, but it's a question that needs to be answered in this seemingly cohesive universe.Flash is just the bail out man for arrow and friends. Lazy. Its more dependece on his character as an easy escape plan than Writers can’t develop a good enough solution so they say bring flash in.And thus, EVERY storyline that’s coming down the road on Arrow has been ruined by the simple fact that Ollie can always just call Barry to save the day for him.There are crossovers, and then there’s exploiting a shared universe just to make life easier for the writers. “Oliver what do we do?” “Idk, call Barry?” Haha but hey it makes sense: Oliver can’t take on the league in any incarnation. I love Arrow but come on…

#59 Posted by Perfect 10 (1655 posts) - - Show Bio

brando??? lol typo. so i wonder if this means firestorm will be "cured" since robbie amell isnt listed.

#60 Edited by Stellar421 (875 posts) - - Show Bio

They should've waited with the news. Now we know for sure that Atom isn't dead.

Avatar image for technobacon2014
#61 Posted by TechnoBacon2014 (227 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by Ultragreenboy (4218 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for 51stpresidentofplanetneutral
#63 Posted by 51stPresidentofPlanetNeutral (380 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrmazz said:

Huh with Arthur Durvill as Jason Rusch around guess that confimrs that Ronnie bites it in the next episode. Scratch that Durvill ain't the guy they hired to play Rusch

Legends of Tomorrow name is too long imo. Wonder if the villian is Vandal Savage (it should always be Vandal Savage)

Jason was always the better Firestorm anyway. And it wouldn't feel complete without Vandal Savage playing some kind of behind-the-scenes role.

#64 Edited by the_comebacks (365 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if the Anti-Monitor or Chronos will be the main villain. I just hope this doesn't take Cpt cold and Heatwave away from the Flash too much. But this could be a fun show and im glad they are bringing back Caity Lotz.

#65 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36910 posts) - - Show Bio

@pelykan: Roy isn't coming back and will never be a series regular again.

#66 Posted by Comicman1000 (216 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultragreenboy: Yeah he does, I chose them because I thought they'd save Hal or John for the movies. Barry's going to be the Flash in the DCCU so it's possible Hal could be on the show.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
#67 Edited by StMichalofWilson (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting

#68 Posted by DarthDanMan (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@pelykan: I was thinking he'd probably be in the Titans show if that ever comes about.

#69 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36910 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthdanman: Titans is not going to be connected. TNT are some aholes. Anyway, Supergirl is as the it has familiar Showrunners to the Arrow and Flash shows.

#70 Edited by ScouterV (7764 posts) - - Show Bio

@lurkero said:

I'm guessing DC wants to saturate TV with superhero shows before Marvel gets a chance. They shouldn't just went with a Suicide Squad show and made it simple.

Why do that when they're making a Suicide Squad movie?

How is Robbie Amell not a part of this but his other half of Firestorm is?

They only need the brain? Maybe, if we're talking alternate futures, Robbie is dead in this one?

@jlarturo said:

Lame name. JUSTICE would have been so cool.

Justice of Tomorrow?

Legends of Justice?

Legends of Justice Tomorrow?

Tomorrow Justice of Legends?

I don't see it working with the word "Justice."

#71 Edited by ScouterV (7764 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not recruit flash and arrow, founders of jla??? I know I know they have their own show, but it's a question that needs to be answered in this seemingly cohesive universe.Flash is just the bail out man for arrow and friends. Lazy. Its more dependece on his character as an easy escape plan than Writers can’t develop a good enough solution so they say bring flash in.And thus, EVERY storyline that’s coming down the road on Arrow has been ruined by the simple fact that Ollie can always just call Barry to save the day for him.There are crossovers, and then there’s exploiting a shared universe just to make life easier for the writers. “Oliver what do we do?” “Idk, call Barry?” Haha but hey it makes sense: Oliver can’t take on the league in any incarnation. I love Arrow but come on…

This is why they don't call Barry. Love it.
This is why they don't call Barry. Love it.

#72 Posted by DarthDanMan (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero: Dang. Arrow has it perfectly set up for him to join the Teen Titans. Do we have character confirmations for that show yet?

#73 Posted by The_Kidd (12349 posts) - - Show Bio

@scouterv: Its the Legend part that sounds lame.

@mrmazz said:

Huh with Arthur Durvill as Jason Rusch around guess that confimrs that Ronnie bites it in the next episode. Scratch that Durvill ain't the guy they hired to play Rusch

Legends of Tomorrow name is too long imo. Wonder if the villian is Vandal Savage (it should always be Vandal Savage)

Jason was always the better Firestorm anyway. And it wouldn't feel complete without Vandal Savage playing some kind of behind-the-scenes role.

This.

#74 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (36910 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero: Dang. Arrow has it perfectly set up for him to join the Teen Titans. Do we have character confirmations for that show yet?

I don't think so. It's way in development. I have yet to see any costumes, cast announcements, shooting dates, etc. This hasn't gotten off the ground at all yet.

#75 Posted by Sovereign91001 (7483 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:
@darthdanman said:

I don't think so. It's way in development. I have yet to see any costumes, cast announcements, shooting dates, etc. This hasn't gotten off the ground at all yet.

It's not Titans anymore, it's being called Blackbirds Link

#76 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36910 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
#77 Posted by superior_prime_maybe (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

sounds a little like Heroes season 1.

#78 Posted by Magian (152123 posts) - - Show Bio

Like the story. The title on the other hand? Not so much.

#79 Posted by NightFang3 (12364 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll need to see a trailer first.

#81 Posted by M1cAL (106 posts) - - Show Bio

forget this, i wanna hear teen titan news

#82 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrmazz said:

Arthur Durvill plays Rip Hunter, naturally. I mean, come on, who else here has any experience with time travel?

#83 Posted by Jbreen (214 posts) - - Show Bio

The premise sounds good and it will be great to see Rip Hunter on the screen. It would be even better if Booster Gold could be part of the show. The last I heard Syfy was looking at him having his own show, but that was a good few years ago so I'm wondering if he is on the table for CW to use.

#84 Posted by Ruvik_ (1638 posts) - - Show Bio

Pass

#85 Edited by Titanbreaker (1304 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:
@darthdanman said:

It's not Titans anymore, it's being called Blackbirds Link

Oh god for real? Oh god it's real! Why?

No Caption Provided

#86 Posted by safefruitcake (636 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking forward to it.

#87 Posted by derekvang (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrmazz said:

Arthur Durvill plays Rip Hunter, naturally. I mean, come on, who else here has any experience with time travel?

Ha, I see what you did there ya old raggedy man

#88 Posted by sora_thekey (8812 posts) - - Show Bio

So... Half of Firestorm?

#89 Posted by Snape (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowstare: I enjoy both Flash and Arrow (heck,I even liked the Green Lantern movie) but yeah,they totally messed up Percy Jackson.

#90 Posted by marveldcfan001 (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I like the new Firestorm. I still think that they should use these costumes if they get movies!

Avatar image for obsidian_raindrop1
#91 Posted by obsidian_raindrop1 (490 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:
@darthdanman said:

the upfronts are next week so we'll get some news about that and the supergirl trailer.

#92 Edited by OUTBREAK666 (263 posts) - - Show Bio
#93 Edited by JJ_Was_Here (513 posts) - - Show Bio

@kervan21: I find the fact that you are a Dave Matthews Band very offensive. There. Now that it's out there, we can heal.

@jj_was_here: And The Atom doesn't?

Nah. HE looks like the Arrow Iron Man. But he doesn't look like a Dave Matthews fan. I'm thinking probably Maroon 5 which is just as bad and maybe worse.

#94 Posted by kidchipotle (15763 posts) - - Show Bio

@scouterv: What....no just use JUSTICE as the name..not anything else...

#95 Posted by ScouterV (7764 posts) - - Show Bio

@jlarturo said:

@scouterv: What....no just use JUSTICE as the name..not anything else...

Well that's just silly. I mean you've got Captain Cold and Heatwave on the team, and while Cold is more disciplined he's still firmly entrenched in the villainous side.

Besides Justice? Seems a little corny don't you think?

#96 Posted by BigMan1227 (141 posts) - - Show Bio
#97 Posted by bobthened (687 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as Firestorm gets a decent costume, and actually starts to do some transmutation, I am happy.

it would also be nice if Blue Beetle *cough* I mean "The Atom" does some shrinking, rather than being a budget iron man.

#98 Posted by dontevenblink (761 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

i'm trying really hard to not hate this...

#99 Posted by Novafett (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Tad bit hokey but worth a gander :)

#100 Posted by SaintWildcard (21888 posts) - - Show Bio

This show seems highly unnecessary. They should have made that Suicide Squad show, alas I hope this does well

Oh Past me... how wrong we were

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.