Follow

DC Animated Universe

Concept » DC Animated Universe appears in 872 issues.

The animated adaptation of the DC Comics universe, created by Bruce Timm and Paul Dini.

RIP, Young Justice and Green Lantern: The Animated Series

• 155 results
    ScottyHawkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 122

#151  Edited By ScottyHawkeye  Online

@k4tzm4n: they're making a show called Teen Titans Go!

sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#152  Edited By sweatboy

Btw, to actually address the question, I made a list of the episodes I reeeeally liked, which included targets, drop zone, alpha male and the first episode of the new season.

My favourite character has to be Superboy, but after reading through other comments, I gotta agree that aqualad/Kaldur was defunitely cool. The guy always thought logically ans acted selflessly. He was ready to give the leadership of the team to the youngest member, somwthing I wouldn't have done. when batman put him in charge, he took a bullet for the greater good and ended up being despised by everyone. Idk if that's something of a slave mentality, which would really be weird. Later he realized his father was evil, and thought the fake water stab didn't come as a surprise, we were held in suspense as to what side he was on or how far our double agents would go to protect tjeir ID. Roy was pretty cool too.

Favourite scenes are varied, but Tim and Cassie might be my favourite. That and the Flash appearing with Iris Allen on tv

A lot of people voted for yj vs jla or yj vs injustice league, but the BEST FIGHT was red arrow teaming up with aqualad to protect luthor.

The jokes bored me, especially when they TRIED too hard. Wally should keep his mouth shut. But Impulse wws funny. the one intentional joke that really appealed to me was the one about 'aster'. (If the opposite of comfort is discomfort, what's the opposite of disaster?)

However, there were hints at naming Superboy's dog "krypto" and other subtle hints that were laugh out loud funjy

nez209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

BIG NEWS: if you want young justice season 3, buy young justice legacy. yes, it's a shitty game but it's worth it if they wind up making season 3 of young justice. SPREAD THE WORD!

TheSmiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By TheSmiler

#1Green lantern is one of my favorite superheroes

#2 mid season climax Hal vs Atrocitus

#3 Hal Jordan

#4 final battle between Hal and Atrocitus

#5 Hal vs Atrocitus

#6 "it's an old interrogation method from earth good cop hungry cop"

#7 that (and I kid you not) the pat they cancelled these shows because 50+% of the fan base was female

duds_on_duds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Why did you love the show? It was funny and action packed.
    • What was your favorite episode? None
    • Who was your favorite character? Gl:As: Kilowog, Young Justice: Super Boy
    • What was your favorite scene? None
    • What was your favorite fight? Gl:As: Atrocistus V.s Hal, Young Justice: None
    • What was your favorite line?Gl:As: Guardian Apa "The Viceroy said that when he wanted to discuss diplomatic issues, you punched him in the face." Young Justice: Zatanna: "I'm grounded for life." Zatara: "She's grounded for life!!"
    • What was your favorite joke? None

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.