I don't like about the DC animated universe

sasarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By sasarai

Do you? I had this weird style especially in faces of the characters that I don't like. Batman: Gotham Knight on the other hand was great, the animations were perfect, DC or Marvel should do an animated project were the art of the characters is the same as a famous comic artist, for example an animated movie for Kindom Come and all the characters are Alex Ross style or the killing joke with a brian bolland style. I think that would be a great new way to see superheroes.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies was done in the style of Ed McGuinness. It's looking like the sequel, Apocalypse, will be done in the style of Michael Turner. 

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Nighthunter

So was New Frontier

sasarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sasarai

I didn'tknow that I'll be sure to check them out, thanks.

sasarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sasarai

I saw under the hood today and was very good but I didn't like jason using tim's red suit, didn't make any sense imo, because he later appeared with his suit.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By Kairan1979

Batman was overpowered (especially in the scene wheh he fought Darkseid and dodged Omega Beams) and Superman horribly depowered, always beaten by third-rate characters and never using superspeed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.