Follow

DC Animated Universe

Concept » DC Animated Universe appears in 872 issues.

The animated adaptation of the DC Comics universe, created by Bruce Timm and Paul Dini.

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns animated movie

Rainshadow777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rainshadow777

I wanted to talk about the animated movies in general and Batman: The Dark Knight Returns specifically. I can't believe it's taken me so long to finally check them out, but I was amazed by how good TDKR movie is. I've always been a fan of Frank Miller's book, but the movie was great and kind of went some way to lifting the story out of the really limited (yet understandably hallowed) drawings of Miller's work into a lot more 'life'.

The voices of the characters were great, as were the sound effects/gun shots etc. But most of all the score by Christopher Drake was amazing and brought so much atmosphere to the movie(s).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.