The DCAMU was first introduced in the 2014 direct-to-video adpation of Justice League: Origin by Geoff Johns and Jim Lee. The film, entitled Justice League War, was directed by Jay Oliva, scripted by Heath Corson and has since spawned multiple sequels and spinoffs set in the same universe. The DCAMU was originally intended to be based on the New 52 relaunch of the DCU but has since dropped the concept and opted to follow it's own continuity/stories (as of Teen Titans: The Judas Contract).
- Justice League: War (2014)
- Son of Batman (2014)
- Justice League: Throne of Atlantis (2015)
- Batman vs. Robin (2015)
- Batman: Bad Blood (2016)
- Justice League vs. Teen Titans (2016)
- Justice League Dark (2017)
- Teen Titans: The Judas Contract (2017)
- Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay (2018)
- Death of Superman (2018)
- Reign of the Supermen (2019)
When the powerful Darkseid and his massive, relentless forces invade Earth, a group of previously unaligned super heroes, though misunderstood and, in some cases, hunted by the authorities, discover the only way to fend off the attack will be to work together as a cohesive unit, thus forming the Justice League.
1) Superman (Clark Kent): Kal-El is a powerful alien residing in Metropolis. He is originally from the planet Krypton and goes by the alias of Clark Kent. He was raised in Smallville. He currently lives in Metropolis and works as an investigative reporter. Sometimes, he shares a bi-line with fellow reporter Lois Lane who nicknamed him "Smallville" and soon became the superhero Superman. He was originally voiced by Alan Tudyk in JL: War but has since been voiced by Jerry O'Connell.
2) Batman (Bruce Wayne): Bruce Wayne is the son of Dr. Thomas Wayne and Martha Wayne. In his younger years he had a very close and loving relationship with his parents, but one fateful night a criminal killed his parents in cold blood. Since then, he has spent the rest of his life training himself to fight criminals, like the one that took his family away from him, and created the costumed identity of Batman. He was originally voiced by Kevin Conroy in JL: War but has since been voiced by Jason O'Mara.
3) Wonder Woman (Diana Prince): Diana Prince is the alter ego of Wonder Woman. Diana is an Amazon warrior from Paradise Island. She is armed with a sword and the Lasso of Truth, a lariat that compels men to speak only the truth. She left Paradise Island and found herself in Washington D.C. as a political envoy. Steve Trevor was assigned to serve as a liaison between the U.S. federal government and Diana. She was originally voiced by Michelle Monaghan in JL: War but has since been voiced by Rosario Dawson.
4) The Flash (Barry Allen): Bartholomew "Barry" Allen is a forensics scientist with the Central City Police Department's Crime Scene Investigation Unit. He is infamous among his co-workers for being incredibly slow. Barry Allen later gained the power of super speed in a freak lightning accident and took on the costumed identity of The Flash. The Flash is usually the comic relief of the team. He is voiced by Christopher Gorham.
5)Green Lantern (Hal Jordan): Harold "Hal" Jordan is an Air Force pilot from Coast City. He is currently stationed at the Ferris Air Base. At some point, he was recruited to join the Green Lantern Corps and was assigned the space sector that included planet Earth. With a power ring, Jordan could create electromagnetic solid light constructs through concentration and through that became the superhero known as Green Lantern. He was originally voiced by Justin Kirk in JL: War but has since been voiced by Nathan Fillion.
6) Cyborg (Victor Stone): When Victor asked if his father would come to any of his games, Silas deliberately said no. The mother box his father was studying activated, and in anger Victor stole it, but it exploded. Victor was hit with the energy. Barely alive, Victor was brought by his father to an advanced machine assembled by him from technology across the world. Silas attempted to use the machine to heal Victor, but the process ended with the machine fusing to his body. Thus Cyborg was born. He is voiced by Shemar Moore.
7) Shazam (Billy Batson): William "Billy Batson" is an immature and petulant teenage boy who lives with a foster family in the suburbs outside Metropolis. He has a foster sister named Darla Dudley and a foster brother named Freddy Freeman. At some point, Batson gained the ability to transform into a super powered adult by yelling the word "Shazam!" A lightning bolt would strike him and turn him into Shazam. He is voiced by Sean Astin as Shazam and Zach Callison as Billy Batson.
8) Aquaman (Arthur Curry): Arthur Curry was born to Thomas Curry, a lightkeeper in Mercy Reef, Maine, and Queen Atlanna of Atlantis. Atlanna loved Thomas and Arthur Curry but she could not ignore the fact she was promised to the next king of Atlantis. Unable to wed Curry or raise a halfling son, Atlanna left them at Mercy Reef and returned home. As he grew older, Arthur's powers manifested and he reluctantly fufilled his destiny to become the King of Atlantis, alongside Queen Mera. Arthur also took on the superhero guise of Aquaman. He is voiced by Matt Lanter.
9)Martian Manhunter (J'onn J'onzz): Martian Manhunter has a non speaking cameo role in Justice League Dark. He is one of the newest members of the Justice League, though not much is known about him.
10)Hawkman (Carter Hall):
Hawkman has a non speaking cameo role in Justice League Dark. Not much is known about him or how he joined the Justice League.
11) Green Lantern (John Stewart): John Stewart, of the United States Marine Corps, was chosen to join the Green Lantern Corps a few years after Hal Jordan. While Jordan was offworld for unspecified reasons, Stewart filled in for him on Earth. John Stewart is a recent addition to the Justice League roster, as evidenced by him being surprised about the kind of missions the JL has gone on at the debriefing session in JLD. He is voiced by Roger R Cross.
12) Zatanna Zatara: Zatanna was born with the natural ability to create and conjure magic like the famed Merlin. She could have been the most powerful wizard but she feared her own power as magic was a force of nature and intoxicating without proper training. She feared losing control of herself if she ever used her full power. Instead, she mostly used parlor tricks to entertain people during her magic acts. Zatanna is a founding member of the JLD and later joins the JL, when her team disbands. She is voiced by Camilla Ludington.
Justice League Dark