Follow

Darth Vader

Character » Darth Vader appears in 1467 issues.

Once a heroic Jedi Knight known as Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader was seduced by the dark side and became a dark Lord of the Sith. After severe injuries at the hands of Obi-Wan Kenobi, locking him in a metal suit, Vader would go on to terrorize the galaxy. Under the apprenticeship of Darth Sidious, Vader served as a powerful enforcer for the Galactic Empire and hunted down any surviving Jedi after Order 66. However, in spite of everything he had done, there were still remnants of good in him.

Unboxing: Disney Infinity 3.0 - Star Wars 'Rise Against the Empire' Figures

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
    Click To Unmute

Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?

Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
    This video has an invalid file format.
    00:00:00
    Sorry, but you can't access this content!
    Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
    Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Oh no, I've been hearing about this on the podcast.

Did you make Mat get any yet? I think he showed more interest about Infinity when you talked about the classic Star Wars guys than at any time before . I'd love to hear him review a video game once.

Mr. Kamikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Mr. Kamikaze

I almost could've maybe had these a week early

Was walking through Best Buy and I saw the playset, Han Solo, and Chewbacca sitting by the shelves (not on, just by on crates as if they were accidentally left out while restocking). I made a comment to my sister "these aren't even out yet. I wonder if I could take them to the register and they already have it in their system". She took it to mean "let's go ask", which of course I knew would mean they would just take them to the back and say "no they aren't out yet".

I should've stopped her. Still bums me out...but ah well, tomorrow I'll get them anyway

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By d9000

Those figures continue to impress with the way the look, but for some reason I really hate the character images on the box.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.