Follow

Darth Vader

Character » Darth Vader appears in 1467 issues.

Once a heroic Jedi Knight known as Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader was seduced by the dark side and became a dark Lord of the Sith. After severe injuries at the hands of Obi-Wan Kenobi, locking him in a metal suit, Vader would go on to terrorize the galaxy. Under the apprenticeship of Darth Sidious, Vader served as a powerful enforcer for the Galactic Empire and hunted down any surviving Jedi after Order 66. However, in spite of everything he had done, there were still remnants of good in him.

Star Wars Celebration: Rancho Obi-Wan Booth

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

If you're a big Star Wars fan, chances you've heard of Steve Sansweet. You might think of yourself as a really big Star Wars fan but Steve puts us all to shame. He has amassed a huge collection of Star Wars collectibles over the years. He is now the President and CEO of Rancho Obi-Wan, a nonprofit corporation that wants to "serve the public through the collection, conservation, exhibition and interpretation of Star Wars memorabilia and artifacts, using the collection to provide meaningful educational, aesthetic, intellectual and cultural experiences for a wide array of audiences and to carry out other charitable and educational activities associated with this goal."

No Caption Provided

Rancho Obi-Wan is located in Sonoma County just west of Petaluma, California. You can visit their website for more information: ranchoobiwan.org.

Rancho Obi-Wan brought a tiny portion of their collection to Star Wars Celebration. The collection consists of officially released merchandise as well as fan-created oddities.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Again, visit Rancho Obi-Wan's website for more information. You can also donate any amount to the nonprofit.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

LOL @ Owen and Beru

theMightyMODOK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

Really want those Owen and Beru figures.

KASPERCOLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

YEAH, I like Star Wars and all, but the Owen and Beru figures are kind of morbid.

Avatar image for journey_into_chaos
    Journey Into Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

W00t!

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

That altar is too much XD

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Oh Heavenly Force, grant me the power of Light and vanquish the power of Darkness that comes in people's way. In Heaven's name I pray. Amen.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dia De Los Muertos...

So when i put my things for Darth Vader i wasnt the only one.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.