Follow

Darth Maul

Character » Darth Maul appears in 153 issues.

A Nightbrother from Dathomir, Maul was the first Sith apprentice of Sidious. Maul was sent to fight the Jedi Knights Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan during the Invasion of Naboo. Even though he was defeated by Kenobi and believed dead, the fallen Sith apprentice returned years later during the Clone Wars to seek revenge. Later he founded the crime syndicates Shadow Collective and Crimson Dawn. Darth Maul is also the brother of Savage Opress and son of Mother Talzin.

What if....

Avatar image for lantern_of_hatred
    Lantern Of Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lantern Of Hatred

Maul is a pawn.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By warlock360

Darth Maul had beaten Obi Wan?

seriously without no Obi Wan... No Anakin, no star wars 2-6, and i think Maul should of won, for the fact that he had beaten Obi's Master but couldnt kill the apprintince even though he was doin quite well fighting the BOTH at once.

so... what would it look like if the Sith had won? (which they should have)

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lordraiden

Warlock360 says:

"Darth Maul had beaten Obi Wan? ------------------------------- seriously without no Obi Wan... No Anakin, no star wars 2-6, and i think Maul should of won, for the fact that he had beaten Obi's Master but couldnt kill the apprintince even though he was doin quite well fighting the BOTH at once. so... what would it look like if the Sith had won? (which they should have)"
    Yeah, I think most people would agree Maul should have won, or at least have obi wan with help beating him! but that's Lucas and star wars in general! you know maul had to loose to obi wan at the end, they just didn't do it too well! I think that was obi wans best fight outa all the movies, even better than his fight with anakin (even if the maul fight was much shorter, it was hell viscious and awsome). I mean lets get real, how much time did maul have to react before obi wan spent forever doing his sommersault and summoning his masters sabre while maul stood there like an idiot just watching? he still even had his light sabre on him, for crying out loud! he could have cut obi wan down while he was sommersalting over him, kinda like obi wan did to anakin when he cut his legs off! Like i said, maul had to loose to obi wan, they just did it in a very pis manner, not really well thought out!
    Post Edited:2008-02-22 18:55:56
    warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By warlock360

lordraiden says:

"Warlock360 says:
    "Darth Maul had beaten Obi Wan? ------------------------------- seriously without no Obi Wan... No Anakin, no star wars 2-6, and i think Maul should of won, for the fact that he had beaten Obi's Master but couldnt kill the apprintince even though he was doin quite well fighting the BOTH at once. so... what would it look like if the Sith had won? (which they should have)"

Of course he should have one, or at least have obi wan with help beating him! but that's Lucas and star wars in general! you know maul had to loose to obi wan at the end, they just didn't do it too well! I think that was obi wans best fight outa all the movies, even better than his fight with anakin (even if the maul fight was much shorter, it was hell viscious and awsome). I mean lets get real, how much time did maul have to react before obi wan spent forever doing his sommersault and summoning his masters sabre while maul stood there like an idiot just watching? he still even had his light sabre on him, the idiot! he could have cut obi wan down while he was sommersalting over him, kinda like obi wan did to anakin when he cut his legs off! Like i said, maul had to loose to obi wan, they just did it in a very pis manner, not really well thought out!"

yeah and heres Maul mowing down armies of the Black sun and hes got a problem with 2!!?!?!?!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden

aztek_the_lost says:

"Sidious would have killed him and found a new teacher for Anakin"

He wasn't/wouldn't be alive for sidious to kill him! a fight with the jedi's is a fight to the death, I seriously doubt he would have been left to walk away!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordraiden

Warlock360 says:

"lordraiden says:
    "Warlock360 says:
    Of course he should have one, or at least have obi wan with help beating him! but that's Lucas and star wars in general! you know maul had to loose to obi wan at the end, they just didn't do it too well! I think that was obi wans best fight outa all the movies, even better than his fight with anakin (even if the maul fight was much shorter, it was hell viscious and awsome). I mean lets get real, how much time did maul have to react before obi wan spent forever doing his sommersault and summoning his masters sabre while maul stood there like an idiot just watching? he still even had his light sabre on him, the idiot! he could have cut obi wan down while he was sommersalting over him, kinda like obi wan did to anakin when he cut his legs off! Like i said, maul had to loose to obi wan, they just did it in a very pis manner, not really well thought out!"
    yeah and heres Maul mowing down armies of the Black sun and hes got a problem with ***2***!!?!?!?! "

Tell me about it! there's holes through out the star wars prequals! they just looked good visually and had some awsome fight scenes!

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By warlock360

aztek_the_lost says:

"lordraiden says:
    "aztek_the_lost says:
    "Sidious would have killed him and found a new teacher for Anakin"

He wasn't/wouldn't be alive for sidious to kill him! a fight with the jedi's is a fight to the death, I seriously doubt he would have been left to walk away!"

with his power, I don't see it being that easy

especially since the only Jedi anywhere near his location were Qui-Gonn and Obi-Wan (who would be dead)

he could then return to his master and be killed, the way of the Sith, except reverse"

if Obi would be dead and Anakin wouldnt live =no Darth Vader = no 2nd Apprentice = Darth Maul stays beloved apprentice :D

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By warlock360

it doesnt matter because Obi wan wouldnt be there to be his master

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Maul

Best. Sith. Ever.

xer-jumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By xer-jumper

period

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Constantine

he would've died by another jedi's hand later on, and seeming it was the death of Qui-Gon Jinn that influenced the councils rethink, two dead jedi would probably have the same effect, not much would change.
    Plus Maul would never defeat Obi he's to great a jedi

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul could have won. It wasn't even much of a fight for him. Just hold the lightsaber for Obi won to land on. But, unfortunately, they had him killed because he was proud.

I considered him the best villain in the movies and very cool in the clone wars series. That guy's a master of the sword(s) and he never even got a fight with yoda! Only minor jedis and a bunch of villains (cool or not) I consider Obi won a minor jedi because he could have been a lot better but wasn't. Now mace windu, kit fisto, yoda, those are masters and I don't think he fought any of them.

What if Maul killed his master first and became the master himself? Who would be his apprentice? Would it still be savage opress?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.