Follow

Darkwing Duck

Character » Darkwing Duck appears in 136 issues.

Let's get dangerous!

Darkwing Duck time anomaly

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

I was going to make a list character that are time anomalies and/or paradoxes as you know time travel causes many doozies

This topic I am looking at Darkwing Duck whose origin is due to time travel as he rescued himself when he was kid from a bully. His kid self was inspired to follow footsteps of the hero that saved him afterward which was himself in the future. He barley remembers it afterward. The episode Paraducks shows what you do in time travel inaction can have consequences as well because if he did inspire his kid self to stop that bully then that bully would have been a tyrant conquering the city. I need to recheck that episode later on.

Looking at other episodes it is implied that he becomes a janitor in the future. That version is either descendent or somehow got into the future for that time. If it is the second option he is lying to children of his origin. I do not know why he did that. He was considered a joke in the future

I am checking for other episodes dealing with time travel as there are a few. Please give mention or possible theories.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.