Follow

Darkseid

Character » Darkseid appears in 1531 issues.

Uxas, famously known as Darkseid, is the supreme monarch of the ecumenopolis, Apokolips. Widely regarded as one of the Justice League's worst adversaries, the greatest enemy of New Genesis and one of the biggest threats to the DC Multiverse, he seeks to bend everything to his will and remake the cosmos in his image, while searching for the Anti-Life Equation, an equation which seemingly consists of immense power that has the potential to dominate all life in the DC Multiverse.

You Are Darkseid (you keep your memories, not his)

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorbo

I started this but it ends with YOU.

If I were Darkseid I would do things differently:

1. Forget the ant-life equation. Would that not make life boring if everyone did as I said like robots? No free will? Not my cup of tea...no thanks.

2. I would change things on Apocalypse so people stop calling it a hell hole. If anyone decides to revolt or dissent my policies I will just banish them to Earth---Gotham city to be exact. Once Joker or any of the Gotham rogues get their hands on them they will wish they were back on Apocalypse.

3. I would not bother Supes anymore. My face is already cracked enough, I don't need any more.

4. I would marry one of the female furies, since granny goodness is not attractive at all. Maybe Lashina, she seems like the most level headed one. I don't think any other women would want me.

5. I would still maintain a military force for defense, just in case any of my numerous enemies thought the time was right to attack since I wasn't being a jerk anymore.

6. My omega beams are awesome, if they can time travel like I have been led to believe, I would do that for fun. Maybe I would be like Doctor Who, just far more intimidating due to how I look.

7. I would ditch the blue diapers that I wear for something more fashionable. I might even don a wig, for laughs if nothing else.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
    sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sesquipedalophobe

I would start my own BDSM clothing chain called the Darkseid of Things. It'll crush Hot Topic.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

Conquer the world but not in the bad way. You all can keep your freedoms and elect leaders and such you'd just pay me tribute in the form of cash, lots of it, I wouldn't pay taxes and I'd force the governments to actually do their jobs cause the minute I have to deal with any of the mundane crap that would actually be involved with ruling the world I'd lose my patients so your leaders would be completely terrified of screwing up and forcing me to come over.

ArticulateT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ArticulateT

@sesquipedalophobe said:

I would start my own BDSM clothing chain called the Darkseid of Things. It'll crush Hot Topic.

This made me laugh, I applaud you.

If I were Darkseid, I'd leave without saying a word, thus ensuring my absence will cause a civil war to get hold of my previous power. I'd then flee to a place in the universe where none will find me, and then find a way back into my original body while preventing my own escape from wherever I am before I do, so if my leaving of Darkseid give it back to the original Darkseid, he's at least hindered from being back on the warpath to Earth.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    1. Destroy the Universe
    2. Watch Arrested Development
    Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Veshark

Wow haha, you really put a lot of thought into this.

I'd probably do the following:

1. Leave Apokolips because frankly that place is not only hostile but its population is also unbearably...well, hostile.

2. Return to Earth, and use my matter-manipulation powers to transform my body back to my old self.

3. Then continue to secretly live the rest of my normal life (which I'm perfectly happy with), while having all of Darkseid's powers.

3b. Abuse said powers by mentally-controlling the Oscar board to give more nominations to the Avengers and DKR. Or maybe using my Omega Beams to cook Cup Noodles (THREE minutes! That's how long it takes for those things to cook! THREE! MINUTES!).

Sliver Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sliver Titan

Open a bar and resturant, and lead a completely normal and uneventful life just to mess with Superman's head. Probs try and chat up poison ivy and giganta. Then crush my enemies. Usual stuff.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ms__omega

@lorbo: Lashina is kinda sexey in a dominatrix sort of way......I approve this.

StrangeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By StrangeMan

I'd probably do the same as he does, sit around in other people's couches playing with my action figures.

DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DarkDay
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By evilvegeta74

@DarkDay:

Mickey's waiting!

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

#13  Edited By TDK_1997

Rule the world!

DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DarkDay

@evilvegeta74:

LOL
    LOL
    DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By DH69

1. find way to make self less fugly

2. destroy Apocalypse it bores me

3. ???

4. profit

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#16  Edited By Joygirl

Sit down, have lunch. Matter manipulation for perfect body. Probably toss Apokalips (seriously people, Apokalips, not Apocalypse) into the sun because it honestly has no redeeming qualities. Quick shower. Dinner. Begin drafting plans for the rest of my life.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#17  Edited By Joygirl

*Apokolips (of COURSE I mispelled it)

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lorbo

@Joygirl said:

Sit down, have lunch. Matter manipulation for perfect body. Probably toss Apokalips (seriously people, Apokalips, not Apocalypse) into the sun because it honestly has no redeeming qualities. Quick shower. Dinner. Begin drafting plans for the rest of my life.

OK, If Darkseid can look better than he does, why does he not bother with changing his look? Do he's powers depend on looking like a rock? Maybe if he looked human his skin would be softer and easier to damage? Didn't know he could do that...

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dextersinister

@lorbo said:

@Joygirl said:

OK, If Darkseid can look better than he does, why does he not bother with changing his look? Do he's powers depend on looking like a rock? Maybe if he looked human his skin would be softer and easier to damage? Didn't know he could do that...

He's all about the image, nearly anyone of his subject's would die if he asked so he doesn't need to look appealing he chose his look for the intimidation factor. Orion's real face is more like his.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By joshmightbe

@lorbo: Well when people are absolutely terrified of you looks don't matter. I'm sure everyone he asks assures him that he is the most handsome right before they beg him not to kill them.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JonSmith

@lorbo said:

You're you, no powers to speak of. You have the choice to meet one of two evil dictators. Both are completely the same except in one respect: While both have all the power of Darkseid, only one has his rocky, charred, skin and burning eyes, and is around twice the size of the average human being. The other looks human. Which would you be less intimidated to visit?

On topic: Do we HAVE to become Darkseid on Apokolips in the DC Universe, or can we just become Darkseid in actual reality on Earth? Because in the case of the former, most of us would be struck down quickly: While we would have all of his power, Darkseid deals with people who are his near equal in strength and power on a regular basis, and only wins because of his experience and ruthlessness, attributes none of us would have. So we'd probably be defeated rather quickly and lose our Omega Effect, the key to a lot of Darkseid's powers. Not to mention that everyone who decides to head to Earth will probably be tracked down, either by the League or Apokalips' new ruler. The former will be looking to force us to abandon Earth immediately, while the latter will be looking to kill us. Not to mention that the latter will be equipped with the only weapons that can hurt us: Radion. Not to mention, Lorbo, that most of Darkseid's followers follow him BECAUSE of the aforementioned evil ruthlessness. If you began acting like yourself, meaning soft, they'd descend on you and rip you apart in a heartbeat. Then again, Darkseid has all of Orion's Rage, which is genetic, not a psychological thing, he just knows how to control it. Without that same experience, we'd probably be driven into a berserker rage as well, just like Orion is prone to.

All around, kinda sucks being suddenly transformed into Darkseid in the DC Universe. I'd still go for it, I'd just destroy all of Apokolips, change shape to something more palatable, explain to the New Gods the change in personality, regardless of whether or not they believe it, then head to Earth and live there as a superhero, hoping no one finds out who I used to be, though it'd be inevitable and I'd be turned upon in an instant, probably exiled from Earth, and hunted by the Green Lantern Corps.

Now in our reality, without all the rage? Oh, I'm much more open to that. No one could stop me. I could do as I pleased, and there would be no force on Earth capable of halting me.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith: You say, 'hunted by the Green Lantern Corps' but apparently the Guardians of the Universe had no knowledge of Apokolips at all. Do they even know who Darkseid is?

Speaking of Apokolips, I'd rule it with an iron fist and come by and destroy the latter half of the solar system before I made my way to Earth, daring Super-wimp and his wonder chick to try and stop me. I'll just burn the martian.

Avatar image for herokiller12344
    Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Do things differently.

Well, let's see...I'd show up more for 1.

2. Menace/job to more people than just Superman so I can fool them into thinking I'm just all hot air and then WHAM, I curbstomp everyone in the latest JLA issue.

3. Go to Earth and make myself a secret identity so that I can keep an eye on my enemies.

4. Kill Superman.

5. Get a sidekick.

OCKoopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends where I have to be, and what constraints. If I'm Darkseid on Apokolips then I would run the planet as he would. I wouldn't have his experience but I would have his intelligence and I am capable of being just as ruthless. I would kidnap either Wonder Woman or Zatanna to be my bride, or find a willing partner in someone like Black Cat (marvel I know but still), Circe, or best choice Talia al Ghul.

If I were Darkseid and just had his powers on earth I would create an imposing human form and demand tribute from the world's leaders and offer them protection from outside nations/planets in return. I would live in a fortress and destroy any who oppose my will with Omega Beams

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#25 frozen  Moderator

Since I'm a multi-dimensional being, I'd put my effort into moving through dimensions to see if the Multiverse actually exists, then destroy planets and only increase my power. I would destroy planets to see if I could create a chain of 'Apokolips' planets, all under my own control.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

i've rule the world, make wonder woman wife and kill superman.

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will go to McDonald's and order a quarter pounder

No Caption Provided

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I would destroy everything.

Lucifer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marry grail, kill everyone, takes the life of planet to grow more power, try to work with anti monitor and other villain - i don't strong alone, but with other people we will be able to kill every hero in the dc universe.

I will try to kill hero one after one, i will not fight all of them at once, it will be to hard for me.

I will try to make my army even larger.

I will try to find a way to control the source and try to find more powerful things.

My goal is to be the most powerful in dc universe and make my own universe (or even multiverse).

I will in the end kill every hero, from batman to doctor fate to spectre to everyone!!!

Change my name to dark lord and then take marry woman from earth to be my slave and kill their husband in front of them for fun.

In my universe, there will be no police/army/country, this will be free universe where you can do whatever you want!!! Freedom!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.