Follow

Darkseid

Character » Darkseid appears in 1531 issues.

Uxas, famously known as Darkseid, is the supreme monarch of the ecumenopolis, Apokolips. Widely regarded as one of the Justice League's worst adversaries, the greatest enemy of New Genesis and one of the biggest threats to the DC Multiverse, he seeks to bend everything to his will and remake the cosmos in his image, while searching for the Anti-Life Equation, an equation which seemingly consists of immense power that has the potential to dominate all life in the DC Multiverse.

The "omega beam" is Wal-mart cheap

Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Band Lone

Really, in Superman Batman Apocalypse Supergirl got hit 3 times! Superman once and he still survived.. 

I remember JLU when he was impressed by the avoiding of the omega beam: "Impressive, no one has ever avoided my omega beam" Well guess what Darkseid a little girl survived it 3 times and avoid it several more times..... 

Maybe he needs to buy a new death attack because the omega beam is been sold in wal-mart at $3. 99 taxes include xD

Really, I was expecting the Omega Beam to be more powerful -_- 

Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hoboseid

He's been toned down since Kirbys days 

now at Hobo levels 

While the movie didn't give him full justice he's still ok. Weaker.....Although I think animated Darkseid is given a lot more respect than his comic version, the comic-seid is a fool
    Avatar image for theworldbreaker
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Theworldbreaker
    @Hoboseid:
    Holy shiznit Darkseid is a Hobo!?
    MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By MrDirector786

If you want to see how powerful they are, read the New Gods comics series. There, Darkseid actually does things that put him at skyfather levels. The animated versions of him water him down so that he's a Superman villain rather than a New Gods villain.

Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Walker696

yea he seemed much stronger in Batman Brave and the Bold, Batman actually compared him to a God on there and he showed it too. I agree that he may not have shown all his abilities in the movie or the show he was still pretty impressive as no one even tried to take him on outside of Supes. I still feel he was too weak too

Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zaiyan
    @Walker696 said:
    " yea he seemed much stronger in Batman Brave and the Bold, Batman actually compared him to a God on there and he showed it too. I agree that he may not have shown all his abilities in the movie or the show he was still pretty impressive as no one even tried to take him on outside of Supes. I still feel he was too weak too "
    Brave and the Bold is a cool cartoon
    Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hoboseid

His stories should remain NewGods stories, not superman stories

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
    deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha Wal-Mart cheap.

Rasarima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rasarima

i never really undertood darkside....

For an instance, if someone reads the power description will say "This Mot%$#$% is unbeatable". Can someone tell me when do he wins?

Avatar image for radioactivespider-fan
    RadioactiveSpider-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really, in Superman Batman Apocalypse Supergirl got hit 3 times! Superman once and he still survived..

I remember JLU when he was impressed by the avoiding of the omega beam: "Impressive, no one has ever avoided my omega beam" Well guess what Darkseid a little girl survived it 3 times and avoid it several more times.....

Maybe he needs to buy a new death attack because the omega beam is been sold in wal-mart at $3. 99 taxes include xD

Really, I was expecting the Omega Beam to be more powerful -_-

Darkseid nearly killed Pre-Crisis Anti-Monitor with his omega beams.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.