Follow

Darkseid

Character » Darkseid appears in 1531 issues.

Uxas, famously known as Darkseid, is the supreme monarch of the ecumenopolis, Apokolips. Widely regarded as one of the Justice League's worst adversaries, the greatest enemy of New Genesis and one of the biggest threats to the DC Multiverse, he seeks to bend everything to his will and remake the cosmos in his image, while searching for the Anti-Life Equation, an equation which seemingly consists of immense power that has the potential to dominate all life in the DC Multiverse.

Darkseid is Dead!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Methos

M

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By acewasp23

wow that kinda sucks. LoL

least it was Orion and not Jimmy Olsen. LoL

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

I am curious as to what's next for the New Gods generally. I can't see DC letting them all stay dead.

Mighty Thorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 34

#6  Edited By Mighty Thorion

I'm sick of "dead" charaters coming back to life. Why can't comic companies have the courage of their convictions? If they make the decision to kill off a character, let that character stay dead - create new ones, move on.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Nighthunter

Orion will become the new Darkside because of this :P

Mighty Thorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mighty Thorion

aztek_the_lost says:

"Mighty Thorion says:
    "I'm sick of "dead" charaters coming back to life. Why can't comic companies have the courage of their convictions? If they make the decision to kill off a character, let that character stay dead - create new ones, move on."
    when DC creates a new one, they just have someone else take up the mantle, which in my opinion is just as bad"

If the rumours are true and DC are bringing back Barry Allen, then I will be gutted. I loved the Barry Allen, Silver Age Flash issues, but his time has gone, and Wally now has the Flash mantle. To bring Barry back just cheapens the original Crisis on Infinite Earths for me.

Mighty Thorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mighty Thorion

aztek_the_lost says:

"Mighty Thorion says:
    "aztek_the_lost says:
    "Mighty Thorion says:
    "I'm sick of "dead" charaters coming back to life. Why can't comic companies have the courage of their convictions? If they make the decision to kill off a character, let that character stay dead - create new ones, move on."
    when DC creates a new one, they just have someone else take up the mantle, which in my opinion is just as bad"
    If the rumours are true and DC are bringing back Barry Allen, then I will be gutted. I loved the Barry Allen, Silver Age Flash issues, but his time has gone, and Wally now has the Flash mantle. To bring Barry back just cheapens the original Crisis on Infinite Earths for me."
    maybe that's the goal of Final Crisis...since its supposed to be the ultimate one, outshining the original idk just throwing it out there"

I just hope they can outshine the original without undoing everything the original stood for. Much better if they can build on what went before rather than destroy the whole thing and start again. I just hope we aren't all totally confused at the end of it.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By lordraiden

Methos says:

" M"

Countdown and Death of the New Gods seem to contradict themselves! Since Darkseid was taking on the source in DOTNG and was still alive and withdrew from the battle in the end, which the end of DOTNG is suppose to lead into Final Crises! So, I have no idea how to take that battle in Countdown #3 (I think) since Darkseid is still well alive and kicking and trumped the Source it'self over in DOTNG to lead into his big bad character in Final Crisis! I'd see he turns into his true self after that encounter with Orion to which he moves on to being the big bad Evil God in Final Crisis!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Darkchild

acewasp23 says:

"wow that kinda sucks. LoLleast it was Orion and not Jimmy Olsen. LoL "

yeah orion kicked major ass

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nighthunter

you both suck

Darkside is better than Orion and Miracle lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By Darkchild

aztek_the_lost says:

"Darkchild says:
    "acewasp23 says:
    "wow that kinda sucks. LoLleast it was Orion and not Jimmy Olsen. LoL "

yeah orion kicked major ass"

runs in

Mr. Miracle is better!!

runs away before DC gets angry"

eyes flare up and runs after Aztek while screaming to NH

SHUT UP

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Nighthunter

aztek_the_lost says:

"Nighthunter says:
    "you both suckDarkside is better than Orion and Miracle lol"

even though this thread's about him being dead..."

yeah well....he is that good lol

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lordraiden

aztek_the_lost says:

"Nighthunter says:
    "you both suck Darkside is better than Orion and Miracle lol"
    even though this thread's about him being dead..."

Unfortunately for you, Az, he's far from dead lol

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Unbelonger

lordraiden says:

"Methos says:
    " M"
    Countdown and Death of the New Gods seem to contradict themselves! Since Darkseid was taking on the source in DOTNG and was still alive and withdrew from the battle in the end, which the end of DOTNG is suppose to lead into Final Crises! So, I have no idea how to take that battle in Countdown #3 (I think) since Darkseid is still well alive and kicking and trumped the Source it'self over in DOTNG to lead into his big bad character in Final Crisis! I'd see he turns into his true self after that encounter with Orion to which he moves on to being the big bad Evil God in Final Crisis!"

When i saw the title of the thread, I knew you were posting in it for sure.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lordraiden

Unbelonger says:

"lordraiden says:
    "Methos says:
    " M"
    Countdown and Death of the New Gods seem to contradict themselves! Since Darkseid was taking on the source in DOTNG and was still alive and withdrew from the battle in the end, which the end of DOTNG is suppose to lead into Final Crises! So, I have no idea how to take that battle in Countdown #3 (I think) since Darkseid is still well alive and kicking and trumped the Source it'self over in DOTNG to lead into his big bad character in Final Crisis! I'd see he turns into his true self after that encounter with Orion to which he moves on to being the big bad Evil God in Final Crisis!"
    When i saw the title of the thread, I knew you were posting in it for sure. zzzzzzzzzzzz"

Why's that?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.