Follow

Darkhawk

Character » Darkhawk appears in 377 issues.

As a teenager, Chris Powell discovered an amulet allowing him to don the alien armor of Darkhawk. Belonging to an ancient sect of Shi'ar assassins known as the Fraternity of Raptors, it provides immense protective and fighting power to its wearer along with access to its Datasong which grants the ability to access memories and possible future outcomes of events.

Darkhawk Zone Fansite

NunoXEI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By NunoXEI

As you can tell by looking at the updates I've done on ComicVine, I love Darkhawk! This site actually got me to dig up the original 50 issues and all his appearances to read again. Then I bought all the trades with his more recent appearances and got back into comics because of his appearance in the Nova series. 

I then started a fansite and it's coming along nicely. I love when I find another Darkhawk fan through Twitter or in the comments of the fansite. Many show great support and are surprised anyone else out there like them even exists :). I like to bridge that gap for all the Bucketheads out there and invite any fans to come take a look! 

http://www.darkhawkzone.com

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Good Luck with your site, I hope it turns out alright. 
    Hope more fans will do this kind of things.

Surdefunctaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Surdefunctaph

Cool site, it's been fun to dig through.

Question for you about the War of Kings trades (since I saw a post on your site about them): have any of them actually come out?  On Amazon they keep getting pushed back and "out of stocked", and I don't think I ever recall seeing an actual diamond solicit for any of the trades.  Any thoughts on that?

ShinKaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By ShinKaiser
    @Suraph:
    Those Trades are actully been release already but are bought off quickly. 
    Nice Site BTW nice to see Darkhawk getting a Fansite.
    Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Leliel

Dude I give kudos your a super fan!

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By rbysjti
    @NunoXEI said:
    " As you can tell by looking at the updates I've done on ComicVine, I love Darkhawk! This site actually got me to dig up the original 50 issues and all his appearances to read again. Then I bought all the trades with his more recent appearances and got back into comics because of his appearance in the Nova series.  I then started a fansite and it's coming along nicely. I love when I find another Darkhawk fan through Twitter or in the comments of the fansite. Many show great support and are surprised anyone else out there like them even exists :). I like to bridge that gap for all the Bucketheads out there and invite any fans to come take a look!  http://www.darkhawkzone.com "
    i'll surely register. Darkhawk is one of my favorite marvel comics characters.",)
    infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By infonation

Good luck with your idea!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By jhazzroucher

Darkhawk is one of my favorite characters in marvel Comics. I'd definitely register to your site. : )

Oh. I just checked the site and it's awesome only that I am wishing there are forums too, so Darkhawk fans can talk each other.

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By gravitypress

Nice site.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By jhazzroucher

i just registered. : )

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was born in 1987 and darkhawk is one the first comics that read I loved everything about him he even reminded me of the guyver but tech based.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.