sevangrim's Dark X-Men #3 - Journey To The Center Of The Goblin, Part Three review

Avatar image for sevangrim

The X-man FIghteth!

As Journey to the Center of the Goblin continues, an angry Nate Grey is breaking down the doors of H.A.M.M.E.R.'s Head quarters with every intention of meeting the Dark Avengers.
 Crazy you say? I thought so too. I mean, with Sentry, Ares, Omega, and Mimic all sharing space in the oposition, even i assumed Nate would be broken down.
...what really happens? Well... read it and see.
 my hat comes right off to Paul Cornell, as he managed to toss some interesting ideas onto these pages. And it is oh-so sweet to see Nate throwing punches again. Once again, allot of emphasis on Nate's powers. which is sweet on several levels. And omg i loved the ending.
 While the fight and ending where pretty satisfying, when i finished i felt like this issue was a bit short. I think that may be becuase the story never really leaves H.A.M.M.E.R.  HQ, and therefor i guess it seems like not much happened.
 either way, were looking at more good work here. 4 and a half stars.