Eisner, Harvey, and Stumptown Award winner!
Sergio Aragonés’s Groo gets involved in politics, and that’s not good for man, woman, or child in the final chapter of “The Kids Who Would Be Kings”! Plus, Victor Santos’s spymaster Black Kaiser, from Polar: Came from the Cold, joins an espionage team set to infiltrate a dangerous organization . . . but can he trust them? Who will betray them?
Make sure to look out for Polar: Eye for an Eye, the second spy-noir collection of Santos’s celebrated web comic, in stores this month!
New chapters of Fred Van Lente and Guiu Vilanova’s Greene, Alex de Campi and Jerry Ordway’s Semiautomagic, Brendan McCarthy’s Dream Gang, and Mike Grell’s Tarzan!
- Groo the Wanderer: The Kids Who Would Be Kings, Chapter 3
- Weird Detective: The Stars Are Wrong, Chapter 2
- Dream Gang (Act 2), Chapter 3
- Tarzan and the Gods of Opar, Chapter 2
- Semiautomagic, Chapter 6
- Black Kaiser in "All For One" (A Polar Spy Fiction Tale)