THE TWO HUNDREDTH ISSUE!
In this 80-page, two hundredth issue of the multiple Eisner and Harvey Award–winning anthology, Mike Mignola revisits Hellboy’s time in Mexico with a follow-up to his story “The Coffin Man.” Fred Van Lente delivers a story about the telepathic cyborg gorilla Ape-X! Brendan McCarthy’s Dream Gang returns!
Sergio Aragonés delivers the first chapter of a new Groo tale with writer Mark Evanier!
Features a story from Gillian Flynn (Gone Girl) and Dave Gibbons (Watchmen)!
80 pages! 3 Eisners! 3 Harveys! Five bucks!
- Hellboy: The Coffin Man 2 - The Rematch
- Ape-X, the Prime Primate: Dirty Bad Science
- Semiautomagic, Chapter 4
- Sabertooth Swordsman: Double Date Disaster
- Murder Book: Point Taken
- Mind MGMT: Honeymoon*
- Dream Gang (Act 2), Chapter 1
- Groo the Wanderer: The Kids Who Would Be Kings, Chapter 1
- Pinô in "Mermaids"
*Honeymoon is a prelude to the final arc ("The Immortals") of the ongoing series, Mind MGMT.
List of covers and their creators:
|Reg||Regular Cover||Gabriel Bá||1|
|Var||Variant Cover||Eric Powell||2|