Don't miss the continuing exploits of cunning assassin Amala, Carla Speed McNeil's Finder, Evan Dorkin's House of Fun, and Steve Niles' Criminal Macabre.
This issue is also packed with the exciting premiere of Francesco Francavilla's pulp-noir hero the Black Beetle, the return of John Arcudi's The Creep, and a new story by Andrew Vachss with illustrations by Geof Darrow!
And in an exciting feature by Frank Barbiere and Luke Radl, meet the killers known as the White Suits, who have left their bloody fingerprints throughout modern history. When a young girl encounters one of the Suits during a mob deal gone wrong, she is forced to make a decision that will change her life forever ... or end it!
List of covers and their creators:
|Reg||Regular Cover||Tonci Zonjic||1|
|Var||Variant Cover||Francesco Francavilla||2|
Story & Chapter Titles
- The Black Beetle: Night Shift - Chapter 1
- Amala's Blade: Skull and Crossbows - Chapter 3
- Finder: Third World - Chapter 9
- Criminal Macabre: They Fight By Night - Chapter 2
- House of Fun featuring Milk and Cheese
- The Occultist: Damned Can Dance - Chapter 1
- The Creep - Chapter 1
- Pig (short story by Andrew Vachss)
- Blood - Chapter 8
- The White Suits - "The Way Out" - Chapter 1