Follow

Dark Avengers

Team » Dark Avengers appears in 445 issues.

Originally an idea concocted by Norman Osborn, the "Dark Avengers" were Osborn's own personal counterpart to the Avengers. The team has since become independent from Osborn's visions and mad quest for power.

Dark Avengers after Dark Reign

• 79 results
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Nobody said:
    " I don't want him to stop being Captain America, but it would be weird for Steve not to be Cap while Bucky is. It would be weirder to have two Captain America's. "
    Maybe Brubaker will reinvent Bucky as his own character.That would be cool.Not like a Nightwing type of thing though.He's too similar to Bats.I mean an America oriented hero with his own niche.There is a Bucky coming so I know he's not going back to that.
    Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Chaos Agent

I say that when Osborn goes cookoo there won't be any Dark Avengers

Scab.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Scab.

1.Taskmaster
    2.Nick Fury
    3.Bullseye
    4.Venom
    5.Songbird
    6.Brother Voodoo

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Moon Knight, Daredevil, Black Panther (T'Challa PLEASE), Iron Fist, Deadpool, Spider-Man, Wolverine, and  and Ghost Rider would make a Dark Avengers team.  All are pretty dark or street and I think it would be cool to see those who haven't been on a team interact.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By pixelized
    @Nobody said:
    " Who do you think will make up the line up for Dark Avengers after Dark Reign ends? "
    it's continuing after Dark Reign?
    Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Chaos Agent
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @Nobody said:
    " I don't want him to stop being Captain America, but it would be weird for Steve not to be Cap while Bucky is. It would be weirder to have two Captain America's. "
    Maybe Brubaker will reinvent Bucky as his own character.That would be cool.Not like a Nightwing type of thing though.He's too similar to Bats.I mean an America oriented hero with his own niche.There is a Bucky coming so I know he's not going back to that. "
    American soldier? :P
    Scab.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Scab.
    @Mr. Wilson said:
    " Moon Knight, Daredevil, Black Panther (T'Challa PLEASE), Iron Fist, Deadpool, Spider-Man, Wolverine, and  and Ghost Rider would make a Dark Avengers team.  All are pretty dark or street and I think it would be cool to see those who haven't been on a team interact. "
    Which GR?
    Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#58  Edited By Dreadmaster
    @Mr. Wilson said:
    "Moon Knight, Daredevil, Black Panther (T'Challa PLEASE), Iron Fist, Deadpool, Spider-Man, Wolverine, and  and Ghost Rider would make a Dark Avengers team.  All are pretty dark or street and I think it would be cool to see those who haven't been on a team interact. "

Iron Fist? no
    Spider-man? i hope you mean Venom
    Daredevil is an iffy but the rest would be good on a Dark Avengers team.
    The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By The_Scourge
    I don't think there will be any Dark Avenger team after Dark Reign.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Mr. Wilson said:
    " Moon Knight, Daredevil, Black Panther (T'Challa PLEASE), Iron Fist, Deadpool, Spider-Man, Wolverine, and  and Ghost Rider would make a Dark Avengers team.  All are pretty dark or street and I think it would be cool to see those who haven't been on a team interact. "
    This isn't a bad team.I just don't get the choice of Ghost Rider and T'Challa.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#61  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @Mr. Wilson said:
    This isn't a bad team.I just don't get the choice of Ghost Rider and T'Challa. "
    If i see wolverine joining one more team i will cause hell....
    Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Chaos Agent
    @Fresh Prince said:
    " I don't think there will be any Dark Avenger team after Dark Reign.
    "

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    " @Mr. Wilson said:
    This isn't a bad team.I just don't get the choice of Ghost Rider and T'Challa. "
    If i see wolverine joining one more team i will cause hell.... "
    Yea,it's getting out of hand.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By CellphoneGirl

It might be okay for Daken, but not Logan.

Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Chaos Agent
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " It might be okay for Daken, but not Logan. "
    Daken sucks lol
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @Chaos Agent said:
    " @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " It might be okay for Daken, but not Logan. "
    Daken sucks lol "

Lmfao he does..
    The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By The_Scourge
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @Mr. Wilson said:
    I like the team too but I just don't see GR being in a team with a bunch of street levellers.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#68  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

...No love for Daken...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Fresh Prince said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    " @Mr. Wilson said:
    I like the team too but I just don't see GR being in a team with a bunch of street levellers. "
    Me neither.His purpose in comics is really a solo job.Being an Avenger doesn't make much sense.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#70  Edited By The_Martian
    @pixelized said:
    " @Nobody said:
    " Who do you think will make up the line up for Dark Avengers after Dark Reign ends? "
    it's continuing after Dark Reign?
    "
    I would think so.
    Avatar image for mar_vell_liberation_front
    Mar-Vell Liberation Front

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I think it's obvious at this point that Noh-Varr will get a mini at the least, however, rather than capitilize on the recent interest of bringing back the original and combining that with the interest of Morrison's 2000 Marvel Boy, is a bad thing in the long run.

In other words, combining the 300,000 or so units they moved with the original in 2007-2008 in this economy (which is amazing for a character not published as a living entity since either of us were born more than likeley) and the units the Morrison written Marvel Boy of 2000-2001.

I know you like the character, I know you like both characters, and I respect that.

However, killing Captain Marvel in the first place was a bad creative idea in the long no matter how inspiring or poignant Marvel Graphic Novel #1 was, it's been long enough. The point has been made.

Until they address this, rather than simply copy or replace him, even though that may not be fair to Noh-Varr and the potential he may have as his own character, it will be bad for the Captain Marvel franchise in general. 

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By The_Martian
    @Mar-Vell Liberation Front: Noh-Varr is not meant to be a copy of Mar-Vell. In fact the only thing they share is race and codename. Besides that they are different in everyway.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nobody:
    You mean different in the fact that they are both kree soldiers (one an ensign, the other a Captain)? They both wear green and white and it's been hinted that they will both wear the legendary red & blue? You mean that they were both sent to Earth? You mean they both have silver hair, one having the benefit of modern art?

You mean they both having to decide to defend Earth?

Look, I respect you and fanship of Noh-Varr, please do not misunderstand me...but Noh-Varr is Marvel Boy, there's only one Captain Marvel.
    Forwhatever it's worth, I am not in any way attacking you, I just think it's a shame he'll go down as yet another Mar-Vell replacement.

There's more unique to Morrison's original work than that.

I hope that came out right.
    Captain Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Captain Planet
    @Nobody said:
    " My Guess:Songbird(Leader)Noh-VarrWar MachineBrother VoodooLyraAnti-Venom(Sadly)Deadpool(again Sadly) "

didn't Noh-Varr quit the team haven't seen him in a while.

War Machine and Brother Voodoo are good guys so I doubt it, and Voodoo is the new SS. 

Anti-Venom I doubt that too, but who knows
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By The_Martian
    @Captain Planet said:
    " @Nobody said:
    " My Guess:Songbird(Leader)Noh-VarrWar MachineBrother VoodooLyraAnti-Venom(Sadly)Deadpool(again Sadly) "
    didn't Noh-Varr quit the team haven't seen him in a while.War Machine and Brother Voodoo are good guys so I doubt it, and Voodoo is the new SS.  Anti-Venom I doubt that too, but who knows "
    As I said, I don't think the Dark Avengers will be "Norman's" team after Dark Reign. So I see it being a team of darker heroes. So having good guys on the team makes sense to me.

As for Noh-Varr he is awal, but he is still around.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a Captain Marvel setup situation...isn't that predictable? If it were him if it would be cool.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Mar-Vell Liberation Front said:
    " I think it's obvious at this point that Noh-Varr will get a mini at the least, however, rather than capitilize on the recent interest of bringing back the original and combining that with the interest of Morrison's 2000 Marvel Boy, is a bad thing in the long run.In other words, combining the 300,000 or so units they moved with the original in 2007-2008 in this economy (which is amazing for a character not published as a living entity since either of us were born more than likeley) and the units the Morrison written Marvel Boy of 2000-2001.I know you like the character, I know you like both characters, and I respect that.However, killing Captain Marvel in the first place was a bad creative idea in the long no matter how inspiring or poignant Marvel Graphic Novel #1 was, it's been long enough. The point has been made. Until they address this, rather than simply copy or replace him, even though that may not be fair to Noh-Varr and the potential he may have as his own character, it will be bad for the Captain Marvel franchise in general.  "
    Killing off Mar-Vell obviously didn't effect Marvel at all.He's obviously easily replaced too.
    DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#78  Edited By DMC
    @Nobody said:
    The Dark Avengers will be lead by the Red Skull in Steve Roger's body.
    The roster? : still not sure. How about those "Dark Young Avengers?" 

I'll admit, the idea is pretty out there, A LOT of peices would have to fall in the right place for that to happen. I like Captain Bucky right now anyway. 

I think one very important factor for the future of the DA is leadership. Will it be Osborn or someone new? Another important factor is what happens next for the Marvel U and I don't think there will be rainbows after Dark Reign. There's Seige in January which will bring Cap, Iron Man and Thor together, but  for how long? And there's also the Shadowland event in 2010. 

After Dark Reign I might drop Dark Avengers, unless Sentry is still on the team and/or Bendis makes some interesting changes.
    Speedy92286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Speedy92286

Well, I am still looking foward to the day when there is one Avenger book, or just less of them. After Dark Reign I am pretty sure the Dark Avengers will be either killed, disbanded into nothingness or the Thunderbolts might get a few new members. I am doubting Wolverine, and Spider-man will let their evil dupes keep parading around while they themselves are on patrol. Unless Bendis wants it that way, which wouldn't surprise me. More books for him to write=more money for him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.