Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 326 issues.

After his parents were killed, Bart Hill originally took up the crime fighting guise as the boomerang wielding Daredevil. A character who has fallen into the Public Domain, Bart Hill has appeared in various comic books as the Death-Defying Devil, Reddevil, and Devil by different companies.

Death Defying 'Devil Movie.

JackieEstacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JackieEstacado

Death Defying 'Devil is by far the coolest and most fascinating Project Superpowers Hero and definetly deserves a spot in the Top 500 Best Comic Book Characters of all time and that his character would make an excellent action movie and that he should be played by Owen Wilson. DOES ANYBODY ELSE THINK A DEATH DEFYING 'DEVIL MOVIE WOULD BE COOL?  

P.S. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE IDEA OF OWEN WILSON PLAYING THE 'DEVIL THEN WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD PLAY HIM?
    Avatar image for deathdefyingdevil
    DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DeathDefyingDevil

that would be epic! Owen Wilson is an awesome actor. My favourite Owen Wilson movies are 1 Starsky & Hutch 2 Shanghai Noon 3 Shanghai Knights 4 Night at the Museum and 5 Night at the Musem 2: Battle of the Smithsonian they are all kickass movies! Plus (obviously) i love death defying devil so.....

Citizen 14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Citizen 14

No man. No disrespect, but I think Owen Wilson is bland and sub-par at best. It'd be a cool movie, but they would need a more exciting and athletic actor.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nova`Prime`

The Black Terror is by far a much better character, although triple D is pretty awesome. Just as a movie I don't know, he doesn't talk, not many actors can pull off conveying emotion and what not through movement. Especially Owen Wilson.

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

man, any of the Dynamite stuff could translate to a movie to be honest.
    (theyre page needs love BTW)

DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DeathDefyingDevil
    @Citizen 14:
    its not disrespect to not like him but who would you like to play the devil
    DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DeathDefyingDevil
    @Nova`Prime`:
    personally i like black terror second best out of the project superpowers heroes and i like green lama third best (green lama should get his own series!) but i have to say it THE DEVIL ALL THE WAY MAN!
    Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Caligula
    @DeathDefyingDevil said:
    "that would be epic! Owen Wilson is an awesome actor. My favourite Owen Wilson movies are 1 Starsky & Hutch 2 Shanghai Noon 3 Shanghai Knights 4 Night at the Museum and 5 Night at the Musem 2: Battle of the Smithsonian they are all kickass movies! Plus (obviously) i love death defying devil so..... "

you left out Wedding Crashers! 
    that's Owens best.
    DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Caligula:
    i've actually never seen it but now i know that i should pick it up THANKS DUDE!
    Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Caligula
    @DeathDefyingDevil said:
    "@Caligula:
    i've actually never seen it but now i know that i should pick it up THANKS DUDE! "

no problem man, it's hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing. Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn are funny as hell in it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.