Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4764 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

Where should I start with current DD

tikhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just wondering when a good jump-on point for the current Daredevil run would be. Which issue of the current run?

ScrubbedOut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm currently trying to figure out what to read for Daredevil, as well. Marvel Heroes made me like him, a lot.

Daredevilnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Daredevilnut

Try starting at issue #23 but you should buy the trades as well

RedLantern23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I second @daredevilnut suggestion. #23 is a good starting point if you dont want to get them all through trades.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.