Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4764 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

The Official Daredevil Discussion Thread

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#102  Edited By Spideysense44

Ready for them to cast the Guardian Devil alreadi let's go Marvel

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: He seems like a big fan of the character tho so that could be a +

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#108  Edited By PunyParker
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Ya know what, I hate Jensen Ackles. I've never actually watched anything he's been in but the amount of times I've seen people cast him for pretty much every role ever kinda makes me hate the guy.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Ya know what, I hate Jensen Ackles. I've never actually watched anything he's been in but the amount of times I've seen people cast him for pretty much every role ever kinda makes me hate the guy.

Lol,that's funny.I had no idea he was over used.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

Lol,that's funny.I had no idea he was over used.

Aw man he get's cast for everything

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By daredevil21134
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@daredevil21134: I can't find my copy of The Man Without Fear and now I'm super sad :(

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By daredevil21134

@daredevil21134: I can't find my copy of The Man Without Fear and now I'm super sad :(

I was just about to ask you if you started re reading Daredevil yet. I hope you find it.It's one of the best DD stories ever

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

I was just about to ask you if you started re reading Daredevil yet. I hope you find it.It's one of the best DD stories ever

Yea I was reading through the first Miller Vol when I realised I should start with The Man Without Fear but now I can't find it!!!!!!!!!

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Yea I was reading through the first Miller Vol when I realised I should start with The Man Without Fear but now I can't find it!!!!!!!!!

Damn that sucks

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@jonny_anonymous said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Damn that sucks

It may have got lost when I moved :(

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: I hope you find it but how you liking rereading the Miller stuff?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: I might have to just rebuy it on comixology or something. Yea it's as good as ever, it's a bummer he only wrote half the stories in the first vol tho.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By daredevil21134

@jonny_anonymous said:

@daredevil21134: I might have to just rebuy it on comixology or something. Yea it's as good as ever, it's a bummer he only wrote half the stories in the first vol tho.

True but I still thought it was pretty good. I was gonna ask you when you have time to make a list of characters you think should be on the Netflix Defenders team ,starting with Cage DD,Jones and Danny..I'd be interested in seeing it

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By daredevil21134
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

A pretty cool video

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Well people seem to like him and he is good in Dexter, I'd like to see him in a trailer before I make my mind up. What do you think? Also cool video.

Hey I was wondering what idea do you like better, that the radioactive waste gave DD his powers or that the waste just blinded him and it was he was able to just manipulate his chi to heighten his senses?

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By daredevil21134

@daredevil21134: Well people seem to like him and he is good in Dexter, I'd like to see him in a trailer before I make my mind up. What do you think? Also cool video.

Hey I was wondering what idea do you like better, that the radioactive waste gave DD his powers or that the waste just blinded him and it was he was able to just manipulate his chi to heighten his senses?

I've never seen anything with him in it so I really don't know. He looks like he could play the part.I just wanna know if he can fight.

I think I like the radioactive waste,it seems a little more unique rather than anybody who trains in his style can achieve radar sense and heighten senses. At the end of the day they both work so i'm cool with either. Which one do you like better?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@jonny_anonymous said:

I've never seen anything with him in it so I really don't know. He looks like he could play the part.I just wanna know if he can fight.

I think I like the radioactive waste,it seems a little more unique rather than anybody who trains in his style can achieve radar sense and heighten senses. At the end of the day they both work so i'm cool with either. Which one do you like better?

I've seen a few episodes of Dexter and they were pretty good but no fighting in them.

I kinda like the chi idea, I think it feels more like he worked for his powers and they come from himself rather than he was given them by accident Also I'm pretty sure that's how Master Izo got his heightened senses.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

I've seen a few episodes of Dexter and they were pretty good but no fighting in them.

I kinda like the chi idea, I think it feels more like he worked for his powers and they come from himself rather than he was given them by accident Also I'm pretty sure that's how Master Izo got his heightened senses.

That's how Stick got his as well.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@daredevil21134 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

That's how Stick got his as well.

I don't think that would work for DD now tho since Waid did that whole arc about giving pepole the same powers with the radioactive waste

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#132  Edited By PunyParker
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By daredevil21134

@jonny_anonymous: I thought Waid did a bad job by not explaining why Fury was good enough to take down Daredevil. I mean I know they have the same powers but who trained him? I do think that Fury had a great concept though .

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Ah I don't know I actually haven't read it.

Don't bother it's not even worth it really.He brought back Bullseye back and made him the one behind Daredevil being attacked by everybody.He's being kept alive in some kind of water tank or something.He's like the new Kingpin,well he was before he was taking down.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@daredevil21134: Ah I don't know I actually haven't read it.

Don't bother it's not even worth it really.He brought back Bullseye back and made him the one behind Daredevil being attacked by everybody.He's being kept alive in some kind of water tank or something.He's like the new Kingpin,well he was before he was taking down.

I wasn't going to bother. I did read the new #1 out of curiosity and still hate it.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Daredevil hasn't been around since the end of DD reborn as far as i'm concerned.

Devokees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devokees said:

@daredevil21134: Thanks for sharing my video. I really appreciate it! :)

Not a problem Will,you know i'm a fan and a friend but don't forget you told me before I might be able to play as Luke Cage in one of your video'sone day lol. I'm holding ya to that hehe

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    Devokees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: It would be an honor for you to play Luke Cage. If I do some how magically get this Daredevil role, I'll definitely make a new fan film with my earnings and fly you out to be in it. It would be fun! :)

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devokees said:

@daredevil21134: It would be an honor for you to play Luke Cage. If I do some how magically get this Daredevil role, I'll definitely make a new fan film with my earnings and fly you out to be in it. It would be fun! :) Good luck my brother and pulling for and if you don't get it don't stop because you never know what can happen in the future and thank you

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    Devokees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Devokees
    Loading Video...

@daredevil21134: Absolutely, I'll keep plugging. If it wasn't for all the Daredevil fans routing for me, I would have given up by now. Thank you so much! Also, wondering if you saw this diet coke commercial I made.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devokees: What kind of fan would I be if I haven't seen it already? I see everything DD!!!!! Lol

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Someone should ask Waid on twitter how long he plans to stay on DD.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By daredevil21134

@daredevil21134: Someone should ask Waid on twitter how long he plans to stay on DD.

He proably wouldn't tell us.I mean the title was being relaunched and they act like it was coming to an end when we already knew Marvel wasn't cancelling Daredevil,they act like it was a gigantic deal that Waid is staying on the title. I mean they really went out their way to make it seem like Waid was leaving by saying things like it's an end of an era and all good things must come to end,I never seen any Daredevil writer celebrated as much as Mark Waid is.And i'm not even saying it's Waid's fault either. It's the internet

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Yea but writers say they have plans for so many issues or whatever. Like Hickman has said he's got three big stories to tell with Avengers and then that's it.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Yea but writers say they have plans for so many issues or whatever. Like Hickman has said he's got three big stories to tell with Avengers and then that's it.

Waid's been on it for 3 years so I really hope the new series doesn't go past 20 issues and whoever kills that annoying Kirstin Mcduffie will be my best friend

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.