Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4766 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

Fans of Soule's Daredevil run.

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Soule's has been on the Daredevil book going on nine issues now, he also is writing the Daredevil/Punisher book Seventh Circle. So I wanted to ask DD fans and fans in general what do they think about Soule's run thus far?

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's alright.

MsSelene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By MsSelene

It's solid. Not bad, but not really anything special either.

Uncanny_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@msselene said:

It's solid. Not bad, but not really anything special either.

I agree with this.

It's very run of the mill and is the kind of thing I wouldn't really bother with if I wasn't already a huge Daredevil fan, but it's readable at least. Issue 8 gave me hope at least, it stood out quite a bit.

Avatar image for lactosetolerant
    LactoseTolerant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Pretty good so far, although I think he didn't really flesh out his first story arc enough. Lots of wasted potential in that. Blindspot is a pretty cool new character though, and Soule does a damn good job with choreographing fight scenes. Not totally caught up but I hear it's getting progressively better.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.