the_detective's Daredevil: Cage Match #1 - Daredevil: Cage Match review

Avatar image for the_detective

Cage Match:DD and Power Man

This one shot doesn't have much to offer accept exactly what it's offering DD and Luke Cage in a sparring match. DD tells Luke Cage that he can run circles around him around the ring and Luke replies just say where and when. They meet in Fogwell's gym and have it out .The story is so-so and the art is ok.  The parts I did like were the funny scenes between Iron Fist and Luke Cage discussing  the option of not fighting or just to let it go or forfeit.  At the stories end, they both look like a scene taken out of a Rocky film. Who's the winner? All I can tell you that the match does promise to continue in Shadowland.  I really hope not because I was looking forward to Shadowland.