User Reviews
1 (1)
1.5 stars

Average score of 2 user reviews

Ugh. Where Do I Start? 4

THE GOOD:- Sean Chen's pencils were pretty good aside from two or three parts where Cage looks a bit cross-eyed. The proportions were spot-on, the backgrounds had nice detail, the lines were very clean, and overall I didn't get pulled out of the story for bad art.THE BAD:- In the set-up page, Power Man looks very true to the design. There's an afro. After that? There's no 'fro. Is it terribly distracting? Not really, but it does make that headband look a bit more ridiculous. - The colors were to...

Cage Match:DD and Power Man 0

This one shot doesn't have much to offer accept exactly what it's offering DD and Luke Cage in a sparring match. DD tells Luke Cage that he can run circles around him around the ring and Luke replies just say where and when. They meet in Fogwell's gym and have it out .The story is so-so and the art is ok.  The parts I did like were the funny scenes between Iron Fist and Luke Cage discussing  the option of not fighting or just to let it go or forfeit.  At the stories end, they both look like a sc...