microwave25's Daredevil #8 - Devil and the Details Part 2 review

Avatar image for microwave25

DD you dog you!

Art: Kano is a terribly consistent drawer (I think that's a good thing!) He has quite an unorthodox style. Old-school but It's good, very sharp and clean although sometimes just a little too bright for my liking. It is Daredevil after all. However when it looks good it looks great, some of the spreads are just breathtaking.

Plot: Daredevil, Spiderman and Black Cat try to unravel the burglary case and clear Black Cats name and retrieve the stolen goods. Some sexual chemistry ignites between Daredevil and the Cat but not for the reasons we might think. This is not just some brief 2 issue crossover as we see a major tie in with previous issues.

This two issue crossover has been fantastic. A joy to read. The chemistry between Daredevil and Spiderman is excellent despite the fact that they are polar opposites. Black Cat doesn't spoil the fun at all as she adds another dimension to the comic and it seems she is going to play a major role. But this comic, this series has flourished under the characterisation of Matt Murdoch. He is such a likable character whether he's at the office trying to convince people he is not Daredevil or when he puts on the costume and oozes with confidence.

The series has just been so fun to read and there is nothing wrong with having a bit of fun.