brewski420's Daredevil #504 - The Devil's Hand, Part Four review

Avatar image for brewski420

DAREDEVIL #504

This issue marks the conclusion to Andy Diggle and Roberto De La Torre's story arc. In this we see Daredevil and Hand wiping the corruption out of Hells Kitchen. Also in this issue the Kigpin makes things harder for Daredevil by ordering Lady Bullseye to kill police officers and H.A.M.M.E.R agents and place blame on them. Norman Osborn also makes an appearence in this issue. Osborn places H.A.M.M.E.R agents in Hells Kitchen to stop Daredevil and the Hand from causing anymore problems. Dakota North and Foggy Nelson confront the judge who screwed them over, and find out that the Kingpin was behind their recent troubles. I seen that coming. Kingpins always causing problems for Murdock and his friends. And at the end of this issue we see Daredevil and Hand having all out war with the H.A.M.M.E.R agents. We also see what Daredevil has been doing with the corrupt cops that he has been making disappear. I thought it was cool what he has been doing with them. I won't spoil it by telling you tho. And finally we find out that Daredevil is going to Japan on Hand business. I can't wait to see how that turns out in the next arc. So i def recommend you going out and picking up this issue and the back issues in this arc.