dbzmaster789's Daredevil #50 - Hardcore, Part 5 review

Avatar image for dbzmaster789

Long Live The New King Of Hell's Kitchen

Story

Matt Finally cracks and decides to take over hell's kitchen completely, but first to remove Wilson Fisk AKA The Kingpin. First we see Good Ole TUb Of Lard himself Start To Take Back his territories and bring fear back when people hear his name. Matt Shows up On The Scene and begins to Fight Wilson and After A Little drag out he Wins thus proclaiming himself King Of Hell's Kitchen

Art

Some people I know cant stand Maleev's art due to its darkness and Gritty Look, I say Read the comic and you will see why plain and Simple. Not only does his art rock but so does David Mack, Joe Quesada, Gene Colan, John Romita, Lee Weeks, Klaus Janson, and Michael Avon Oeming. They all Add A Panal To the Big Daredevil V.S Kingpin Fight.

Favorite Quotes

Ming-Get out of the country tonight or by Sunday one or all of us are going to have you whacked

Wilson Fisk- Chinatown. Do it

Ming- Do what?

Fisk-

I just ordered the Rape and Murder of your wife Ming. Anyone else have a grandstand in them?

Overview

Great issue and you can begin to see the cracks that allow various other events to occur such as his Prison Time, Losing Milla, Leading The Hand and Shadowland.