madeinbangladesh's Daredevil #3 review

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh

Blind Games (Daredevil #3) + Giveaway

(Quick Unprofessional Review)

I wasn't a big fan of Marvel relaunching this title just for that price bump. With just 3 issues, this relaunch already surpassed the previous run in my opinion. I would have liked to see a new creative team take over Red Batman, but I'm glad Waid and Samnee stayed.

The series totally feels different since Daredevil revealed his identity and moved to San Francisco. There are many great possibilities with the identity revelation and DD moving to a new city, and Waid has been capitalizing on that so far.

I really loved the brand new introduction of The Shroud on issue 2 and his continuation here. He is an exact mirror of Daredevil with similarities to Batman. We also see the revelation of the main villain for this story arc, The Owl. He seems more menacing than ever. I am liking where this plot involving all three is going.

We also find out what really happened to Foggy Nelson. I won't spoil it, but I was a bit surprised of his fate. We just discover his outcome with much explanation so far. We will see where Waid takes Foggy's plot. Rest in Peace Foggy.

A great moment in this issue that had me smiling was seeing Waid bring Saga's Lying Cat into all this. I don't know where this came from but I loved it.

This 3rd installment of All New Daredevil was another impressive issue that continued to move the story forward with some great character moments and more stunning Chris Samnee art. Waid is a master at writing Daredevil and his inner- monologues. This title might be my favorite of all the Marvel books, which is not surprising. 8.5/10

What did you all think of this issue?