psynetrix's Daredevil #18 review

Avatar image for psynetrix

Is he crazy?

Daredevil not only is a successful book, its style is starting to influence other titles; for instance look at the new Hawkeye series and the upcoming FF; they have the same artistic formula, and I love it!.

Please check my mini-review of Daredevil #18 here:

Comments and feedback are always welcome!

Other reviews for Daredevil #18

Is he Insane? 0

The goodThis or Uncanny X-force is my favourite Marvel book at the moment it has had great fun stories perfect characterization and beautiful art and this issue is no different.Now let me just say one thing THAT IS THE BEST COVER I HAVE SEEN IN AGES it's so simple in his pose but the veins looks so real and I love how his bats are so bold and stick out and I love all the veins meeting up at his skin.Now on to the actual story this series has been quite different from previous Daredevil series wi...

Milla's Return 0

I have really been enjoying Waid's run on Daredevil and it is one of the reasons I am going to give Hulk another chance when he jumps on the new Marvel NOW! series Indestructible Hulk. Less of that I have liked how this series has brought us back to seeing Matt Murdoch as a person than just Daredevil. I also like how recently we have seen a huge change in Matt and Foggy's relationship.This issue has a client coming to what is now Nelson Attorney at Law to try and get trained to defend his sister...