Follow

Damian Wayne

Character » Damian Wayne appears in 1894 issues.

Damian Wayne is the son of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul. Trained by the League of Assassins all his life, Damian joined his father’s side in the war against crime by becoming the fifth Robin.

What would it take for Damian to be on Teen Titans again?

bamaboykmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By bamaboykmb

Would Damian have to build the team does Morrison have to write titans does Tim have to die what do you think?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Puberty, then he would have to stop being a sociopathic murderous spoiled brat which would basically the one thing that makes him even remotely interesting. He would also need leadership skills and the like.

comkid100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By comkid100

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Why does he need to be the leader he wasn't last time? I know he won't serve under Tim but that doesn't mean someone else can't take the position?

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BatteredArmor

@comkid100 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Why does he need to be the leader he wasn't last time? I know he won't serve under Tim but that doesn't mean someone else can't take the position?

His current ego makes taking orders even from his father damn near impossible for him when hes in character

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

It doesn't matter whether Tim is leading or not. As long as he's there, Damian won't join. He believes that the Titans are Tim's group/family.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

And even if he was not leading the team ! He would have to stop being (like I said earlier) a murderous sociopathic brat in order to become a member which would elimiNate what makes him interesting to readers. Why does Damian have to be thre anyway?

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By jayskee

time and a good writer

jsphsmth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By jsphsmth

@bamaboykmb: I thought that JT Krul explored this pretty well in the last issues of Teen Titans volume 3 (Teen Titans: Team Building - (#88-92, Red Robin #20, Wonder Girl #1))

r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By r3d_rob1n

Nightwing leading the team again would make it possible for Damian to join, since Damian and Grayson have developed a bond/ understanding of one another. Plus, then Damian could continue being the little shit we all love and Grayson would find a way to convince the team to put up with him.

But since Nightwing will probably never lead the team again it seems highly unlikely that Damian is on the Titans. Maybe he will make his own team, like a teenage group of Outsiders

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By X9

: Nha, Dick is better now that he's no longer with the TT. I believe there's a limit of age to be part of that team. He's 21, kinda old to be a TEEN Titan. Plus, I'm younger than him and I already don't have patience to deal with teen issues anymore XP

I don't see any urgency for Damian to be part of the TT. Especially because he'd be the THIRD Robin to do it and he's already been there. It was interesting, but I think he has more things to offer in a different team. A new one, perhaps, that would be cool. Or by his own. Not everyone needs to be part of a teenage superpowered group.

Jawshco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Jawshco

It would be very interesting to see Damian interact with super talented/powered peers his own age. There might be a new dynamic that we haven't see yet. I actually liked the Damian we saw with Stephanie Brown's Batgirl as well. She helped bring out the good things in him. I completely disagree that Damian is just a murderous one dimensional character. I think there is more to him than that and much more that can be done to further flesh his character out. I'm just not sure if Teen Titans is the right format for that right now. I'm not all that sure that I like the TT much right now, but another younger team up for Damian would be cool to see.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.