Follow

Damian Wayne

Character » Damian Wayne appears in 1894 issues.

Damian Wayne is the son of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul. Trained by the League of Assassins all his life, Damian joined his father’s side in the war against crime by becoming the fifth Robin.

Off My Mind: Will Damian Wayne Be Robin for Much Longer?

• 112 results
    TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By TheMess1428

I thought that Bruce is done obsessing about his parents and their death?

Casshern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Casshern

At this rate he'll end up like Dick...leaving.

But I don't think so.

RogueAngelXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103  Edited By RogueAngelXL

I don't see Bruce giving up on Damian. I could see him temporarily benching him like he did Jason Todd, but I think Damian is safe as Robin at this point. I think Damian represents what Bruce could have been without Alfred. Damian has two absentee parents because really Bruce's first priority is always going to be Gotham so Damian knows what is to be without parental guidance. He's been indoctrinated to be a stone-cold killer, and that doesn't change just because of Bruce. I think for Bruce when he sees Damian, he represents a second chance for him to do for Damian what he couldn't do for Jason. He's being more open with Damian by taking him to see where his parents were gunned down and by telling him why he plans on working on Crime Alley. I think the only way Bruce would wash his hands of Damian is if Damian did something to Alfred.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#104  Edited By SaintWildcard

I belive that Damien will be the only one to surpass Bruce. All the other Robins were only a part of Bruce and could only surpass him in one way.

Batman- He's is an awesome athlete and great fighter, the pinacle of great health. He interagate people and can make murderers cry like little girls. He's also a master detective and genius.

Dick- He posses higher athletic abilities due to his training in the cuircus. He could possibly be a better fighter than bruce.

Jason- He is scary and probibly has better connections to the under world and is a better interigator.

Tim- He is super smart and even tracked down batman (supposadly).

Damian posses all these abilities. He's athletic cus he was trained by the best. He's scary cus he's a mother fucken assasin. And he's very smart. Therefore the perfect traingle just like his daddy.

PS. I loved the Dick and Damian stories. Im gonna buy the 2nd paperback volume as soon as it comes out.

00 Raiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By 00 Raiser

I love Damian as Robin. Now criminals really have someone to fear. Cause with Bruce there is going to be no one to keep Damian in check and hell really will break loose in Gotham.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#106  Edited By InnerVenom123

@RainEffect said:

I loved it when Tim Drake literally broke his face with a punch in Red Robin #14. In fact, that entire issue was just awesome. Damian found out that Tim had him on his Hit List and Damian tried to ambush him. Tim absolutely destroyed him.

" I've always held back for Bruce and for Dick." - Tim.

Got a scan?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#107  Edited By entropy_aegis

@InnerVenom123 said:

@RainEffect said:

I loved it when Tim Drake literally broke his face with a punch in Red Robin #14. In fact, that entire issue was just awesome. Damian found out that Tim had him on his Hit List and Damian tried to ambush him. Tim absolutely destroyed him.

Got a scan?

If the writers intention was to make Tim look more sympathetic and awesome then let's just say they failed miserably.Damian came off a lot more human and likable than Tim in that particular issue.I would've said that it was even intentional if it were'nt for the sole fact that it happened in Tim's own book.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#108  Edited By RainEffect
    @InnerVenom123: I rehosted them to make it easier
    1. Scan
    2. Scan
    3. Scan
    4. Scan
    5. Scan
    6. Scan
    7. Scan
    8. Scan
    9. Scan
    10. Scan
    11. Scan
    12. Scan

@entropy_aegis said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@RainEffect said:

Got a scan?

If the writers intention was to make Tim look more sympathetic and awesome then let's just say they failed miserably.Damian came off a lot more human and likable than Tim in that particular issue.I would've said that it was even intentional if it were'nt for the sole fact that it happened in Tim's own book.

Hardly. 

Damian attacked Tim. He tried to kill him by cutting his line when he jumped off a building. Damian was a whining because he was on Tim's secondary Hit List, which, by the way, had the likes of Superman, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter - half the bloody Justice League - on it. Tim was just being like Bruce and making contingency plans. Dick wasn't even angry with him when they talked about it, and he understood why Tim put Damian on that list. 
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#109  Edited By InnerVenom123

@RainEffect said:

1. Scan
    2. Scan
    3. Scan
    4. Scan
    5. Scan
    6. Scan
    7. Scan
    8. Scan
    9. Scan
    10. Scan
    11. Scan
    12. Scan

@entropy_aegis said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@RainEffect said:

Got a scan?

Hardly. Damian attacked Tim. He tried to kill him by cutting his line when he jumped off a building. Damian was a whining because he was on Tim's secondary Hit List, which, by the way, had the likes of Superman, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter - half the bloody Justice League - on it. Tim was just being like Bruce and making contingency plans. Dick wasn't even angry with him when they talked about it, and he understood why Tim put Damian on that list.

From the scans, I gotta agree. Damian's a total dick there. Very glad Tim put him in his place.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#110  Edited By entropy_aegis

@InnerVenom123 said:

@RainEffect said:

1. Scan
    2. Scan
    3. Scan
    4. Scan
    5. Scan
    6. Scan
    7. Scan
    8. Scan
    9. Scan
    10. Scan
    11. Scan
    12. Scan

@entropy_aegis said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@RainEffect said:

Got a scan?

Hardly. Damian attacked Tim. He tried to kill him by cutting his line when he jumped off a building. Damian was a whining because he was on Tim's secondary Hit List, which, by the way, had the likes of Superman, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter - half the bloody Justice League - on it. Tim was just being like Bruce and making contingency plans. Dick wasn't even angry with him when they talked about it, and he understood why Tim put Damian on that list.

From the scans, I gotta agree. Damian's a total dick there. Very glad Tim put him in his place.

The scans are out of context,RF should post the previous few and the next few pages.

Tim basically made a hit list,that hit list had Damian at the top and even people like Superman,Diana etc.He used the "Batman is prepared for everything explanation" BUT not A SINGLE one of his Teen Titans pals made it to the list.No Cassie,Conner,Bart etc.

Tim came off as a major hypocrite in this one.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By BatteredArmor

@entropy_aegis said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@RainEffect said:

1. Scan
    2. Scan
    3. Scan
    4. Scan
    5. Scan
    6. Scan
    7. Scan
    8. Scan
    9. Scan
    10. Scan
    11. Scan
    12. Scan

@entropy_aegis said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@RainEffect said:

Got a scan?

The scans are out of context,RF should post the previous few and the next few pages.

Tim basically made a hit list,that hit list had Damian at the top and even people like Superman,Diana etc.He used the "Batman is prepared for everything explanation" BUT not A SINGLE one of his Teen Titans pals made it to the list.No Cassie,Conner,Bart etc.

Tim came off as a major hypocrite in this one.

Based on Tim's explanation of the heroes on the list the only titans who should have been on there was Raven and Conner, everybody else especially Damian made perfect sense I don't think it was hypocritical at all

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By htb106

Dmian should stay as Robin for at least another 5 years.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.