Follow

Daken

Character » Daken appears in 1164 issues.

Daken is Wolverine's long lost son, torn from his mother's womb by the dark figure Romulus. Raised with a warped view on his father's "abandonment" and his mother's murder, Daken was left holding a grudge.

Question... Daken,Captain, and Wolvy...

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By G'bandit
    Itsu, Wolverine’s Japanese wife, was in her last stages of pregnancy, but was murdered by the Winter Soldierwhile he was trying to get Wolverine back to Madripoor. Logan thinks that his son is dead along with his mother, but in fact, after Itsu's death, a strange man wearing a trench coat, who hides his identity, cuts the baby [Daken] from his mother's womb and leaves her lying on the floor. Daken survives this event because get got his father's healing factor.

So... Now Winter Soldier is Captain America... What? Wolverine forgave him that he killed his wife?

Does Wolvy even know about the new Cap was he one who killed his wife???

Does Daken know The new Captain America was his mother's murder???

I doubt that Wolvy and Daken will just let that slide.. Or did they? O_O?

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Slinger

Bucky was brainwashed. Wolvy had him do him a few favors, but yeah, all's forgiven. I don't think Daken knows.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By G'bandit

OOOOOH I can't wait for Daken to find out!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

DFChewie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DFChewie

Yeah, the way we found out that it was Bucky who killed Itsu was Bucky confessing it to Wolverine. Yes, Wolverine also knows that Bucky is now Cap. However, they have settled whatever feelings they both had on the issue. Daken knows Romulus set up Itsu's death, but it's not been revealed if he knows Bucky pulled the trigger. (Or, however he actually killed her, I think she was stabbed but whatever.) Nor does he know, I think, that Bucky (whom he has no reason to hate anyway, remember) is Cap.

I also don't think that Bucky is aware that Daken is the unborn son of that woman he murdered some 60 years ago. So, yes, when the New Avengers do throw down with the Dark Avengers, I hope Bucky and Daken mop the floor, walls, ceiling, and driveway with each other.

Avatar image for giuseppe_riccadonna
    Giuseppe Riccadonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DFChewie said:
    "Yeah, the way we found out that it was Bucky who killed Itsu was Bucky confessing it to Wolverine. Yes, Wolverine also knows that Bucky is now Cap. However, they have settled whatever feelings they both had on the issue. Daken knows Romulus set up Itsu's death, but it's not been revealed if he knows Bucky pulled the trigger. (Or, however he actually killed her, I think she was stabbed but whatever.) Nor does he know, I think, that Bucky (whom he has no reason to hate anyway, remember) is Cap.

I also don't think that Bucky is aware that Daken is the unborn son of that woman he murdered some 60 years ago. So, yes, when the New Avengers do throw down with the Dark Avengers, I hope Bucky and Daken mop the floor, walls, ceiling, and driveway with each other.
    "

He doesn't. Even Norman didn't know when he tracked him down. More and more people in Marvel are going to find out.
    DFChewie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DFChewie

This should be good, then.

Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Band Lone

Well? Does Daken knows already??

Avatar image for crimsonalchemist
    CrimsonAlchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CrimsonAlchemist
    @Band Lone: Yes he knows now that it was bucky. He said that he is his next target.
    HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By HellionVulcan

Wolverine gave him 3 or 4 special bullets as remember he shot daken in the back of the head also so wolverine has forgave him i believe but Daken sure as hell won't .

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.