Is he going to get his powers back?

#1 Posted by deathsdoor726 (1715 posts) - - Show Bio

Do any of you know what's going on with that? Can you make sure to tag me in your response? Thanks :)

#2 Edited by Red_Paladin_ (232 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathsdoor726: I Suspect that they are just going to bring him back as he was and ignore him losing his arm, Healing Factor ect... as they did with X-23 (Who also lost her Healing Factor) and Elixir (Who died Twice resently) Still Daken has been stuck story wise for a while now, he is really due a redemption arc where he become a Hero in his own right, Personally I think both Daken and Rachel Grey have this issue, both have been used as weapons by others, have repercussions that come from that, and both deserve a chance to get out from under their parents shadows, and I think should both become part of a new X-Factor Investigations team...

#3 Edited by Lockdown616 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah he'll make one heck of a comeback. Remember guys he always thinks a couple steps ahead plus has fail safes. Daken is just buying his time and collecting up his resources. Remember guys he does has an extra healing factor serum stashed in mandator. Plus due to the death of his father I'm pretty sure he would change his ways and become more of a hero or chaotic good type of guy.

#4 Edited by Red_Paladin_ (232 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Lockdown616 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_paladin_: Well damn I wonder what he'll bring to the table this time.

#6 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Lockdown616 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet I wonder what hell he would raise in that issue. No to mention his current view on life and combat.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.