Follow

Daken

Character » Daken appears in 1164 issues.

Daken is Wolverine's long lost son, torn from his mother's womb by the dark figure Romulus. Raised with a warped view on his father's "abandonment" and his mother's murder, Daken was left holding a grudge.

Daken: To read or not to read?

Zniperking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By Zniperking

I wanna Know If I should read Daken series, I do like him but I'm not sure I got wolverine: weapon x, Laura in her miniseries, x-force. I'm definitely getting the new wolverine and X-23 series just wondering if i should get his series that's all. Tell me what you think.

daken_2513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By daken_2513

Hell Yeah Dakens effin awesome and i pretty sure Daken, X-23, And Wolvie series will all have the wolverine goes to hell story arc
    morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
    The first arc of Dark Wolverine ( The Prince) was good, and a fine introduction to the character in case you haven't read his appearances in Wolverine Origins. I'd recommend it. Same with his Siege tie-in (Godlike, Dark Wolverine # 82-84), which used Siege as a background but actually spawned an entirely new story of its own. Dark Wolverine # 81, in which Moonstone confronts Daken was also an interesting character study. All in all, it's a fun book, mostly because Daken can be a charismatic antagonist when written right (which, aside from his own book, doesn't happen very often).
    Dakens son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dakens son

if you like him go get his comics
    he is totally different in comparison with logan and x-23

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.