Follow

Daken

Character » Daken appears in 1163 issues.

Daken is Wolverine's long lost son, torn from his mother's womb by the dark figure Romulus. Raised with a warped view on his father's "abandonment" and his mother's murder, Daken was left holding a grudge.

Daken Clothing Appreciation Thread.

Avatar image for quirky_anecdotes
    quirky_anecdotes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By quirky_anecdotes
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

First off , That is one badass scarf. I haven't seen a scarf that badass since Tom Baker was The Doctor. Secondly , Black and Pink? Awesome Color Combination and the glasses are pretty amazing to. He's also secure enough in his mainlines to wear pink which I feel like most men just aren't tough enough to do. The Mohawk is epic as well.

So yeah by far Daken is the most stylish hero around which is surprising given the fact that his father has terrible taste in clothing. Wifebeaters and Jeans?

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Strafe Prower

needs to be here for this! LOL

NorajDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By NorajDawn

This is the greatest idea for an appreciation thread EVER!! Because he and his clothes are awesome!

thveej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By thveej

wow, never realized Daken was a hipster lol

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By lykopis

How did I ever miss this thread? Daken is the epitome of style --- the man would wear nothing outside of designer labels. He is no hipster.

There is so much more I can put in here -- this character is simply spectacular in my eyes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.