Follow

Daken

Character » Daken appears in 1164 issues.

Daken is Wolverine's long lost son, torn from his mother's womb by the dark figure Romulus. Raised with a warped view on his father's "abandonment" and his mother's murder, Daken was left holding a grudge.

Daken and the fantastic four

TheSpyder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheSpyder

The fantastic four helped Daken out, obviously one of them have died. Don't spoil who it is for people that haven't read it yet but how do you think he will react? If you say who it is at least put a spoiler alert for the time being...

CDviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By CDviper
    @TheSpyder: i think he won't care might be like well that sucks but then he would just move on
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#3  Edited By SC  Moderator

He is going to get a giant tattoo of "this deceased character*, on his uncovered arm. I would say more, but I don't want to spoil to much...  

He will probably cry at the funeral as well, because well... you all know why. 

Dakens son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4  Edited By Dakens son

uuummm guys don't mean to be rude but...
    don't you think you already spoiled things?
    You don't have to be Dakens fan to find out who died thanx to your help : (

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By TypingKira

LOL. I think it will actually  hurt him. I hope that the writers use this to give the character some actual emotional layering beyond the 'angry-about-his-mother's-death' and the 'i'm just too cool' image. I want to see some real humanity in this character, and they're doing it better lately, but no one can seem to decide just what kind of attitude to give him.  

at least, that's what I think. 

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @Dakens son said:
    " uuummm guys don't mean to be rude but... don't you think you already spoiled things? You don't have to be Dakens fan to find out who died thanx to your help : ( "

So you know Thing died? If it was because of my post, I am sorry. >.> 

Daken would have never convinced Benji that he wasn't a weird orange looking rock man anyway, but his nick name for "My Rocky Road" was cute, because well you know, Daken's tough life, Things hard skin. Poetic. 
    Dakens son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dakens son
    @SC said:
    " @Dakens son said:
    " uuummm guys don't mean to be rude but... don't you think you already spoiled things? You don't have to be Dakens fan to find out who died thanx to your help : ( "
     So you know Thing died? If it was because of my post, I am sorry. >.>  Daken would have never convinced Benji that he wasn't a weird orange looking rock man anyway, but his nick name for "My Rocky Road" was cute, because well you know, Daken's tough life, Things hard skin. Poetic.  "
    You don't have to be sorry I'm just kidding,
    nop not Ben.Thing didn't die,
    it's the other dude,the ladies man...
    Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Whisper_
    @Dakens son said:
    " @SC said:
    " @Dakens son said:
     So you know Thing died? If it was because of my post, I am sorry. >.>  Daken would have never convinced Benji that he wasn't a weird orange looking rock man anyway, but his nick name for "My Rocky Road" was cute, because well you know, Daken's tough life, Things hard skin. Poetic.  "
    You don't have to be sorry I'm just kidding, nop not Ben.Thing didn't die, it's the other dude,the ladies man... "
    You just spoiled it more than either of them ever did.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @Dakens son said:
    " @SC said:
    " @Dakens son said:
    You don't have to be sorry I'm just kidding, nop not Ben.Thing didn't die, it's the other dude,the ladies man... "

Sue Storm? Harsh my friend harsh, she may look a little mannish, and have a prominent adam's apple, and have a voice deeper than Barry White and Galactus combined, but Sue Storm is 98% Woman all the way. She is totally a she, if not before the operation, then definitely after the operation. 
    Avatar image for darth_brendroid
    darth_brendroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By darth_brendroid
    @SC:
    lol
    Dakens son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dakens son
    @SC said:
    " @Dakens son said:
    " @SC said:
    " @Dakens son said:

Sue Storm? Harsh my friend harsh, she may look a little mannish, and have a prominent adam's apple, and have a voice deeper than Barry White and Galactus combined, but Sue Storm is 98% Woman all the way. She is totally a she, if not before the operation, then definitely after the operation.  "
    Uuuuummm!
    I'm confused,since sue has those sex problems,who's the man on the richards family now?
    OOooooH nooo!don't tell me that Reed decided to come out of the closet!!!Now?Now at his old age?
    well i guess its never to late!
    Dakens son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dakens son
    @_Whisper_ said:
    " @Dakens son said:
    " @SC said:
    " @Dakens son said:
    You just spoiled it more than either of them ever did. "
    Don't think so
     it is already spoiled days ago,
    moderators did the job in a video and in"you know whos" page.
    HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HellionVulcan

Daken really hasn't shown emotion doubt he even knows he has them but i think he'll be at the funeral to continue manipulating the other three .

Phoenix XII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Phoenix XII
    @SC said:
    " @Dakens son said:
    " @SC said:
    " @Dakens son said:

Sue Storm? Harsh my friend harsh, she may look a little mannish, and have a prominent adam's apple, and have a voice deeper than Barry White and Galactus combined, but Sue Storm is 98% Woman all the way. She is totally a she, if not before the operation, then definitely after the operation.  "

OMG LMFAO I just peed alittle!
    Phoenix XII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Phoenix XII

ok so I'll be the B!@ch in the room. Especialy since said dead person's page already says who's dead. Jonny Storm is dead. there i said it! the fuzzy pink elephant in the room is out!  so now i can say what i want aboult the situasion. I personaly think ben should have died, I would have like to have seen Daken & Jonny in a relationship. I also think Dakens going to be quite upset, & i also foresee a murder rampage after he finds out!

Nefilim927

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By Nefilim927

Well I'm glad it's all out in the open now.  I think he'll have a moment about it but I don't think he cared about him thaaaaat much (or anyone for that matter).  Unless of course staging an act of vengeance somehow fits into one of his overall schemes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.