Daken a hero

#1 Posted by Bigbadwolfx0 (604 posts) - - Show Bio

So like the title says at the current moment daken is a hero who willing let him self be taken and killed shot in the head with a Muramasa bullet to save the lives of others, he seems to really like honey badger and Laura so he is trying to be a better man, and to be honest I really like hero daken I think it’s a good fit for him I also liked hero sabertooth I know his inversion is wearing of but I will enjoy it while it’s here, I also know that they will most likely ruin daken again like they always do or I think the death seed will emerge. What do u guys think?

#2 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken was a villain in Iceman's cancelled solo though, but that solo was pure trash, so it can be ignored.

But yeah overall i like idea of Daken being anti-hero, he is also gonna be a member of X-Men Blue, so yep, Daken is now a full blown hero/anti-hero, would like to see what writers will do to him.

#3 Posted by morpheus_ (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

He always had the propensity for good, it's why it felt idiotic when Remender revealed him as a villain in his Uncanny X-Force run and later brought him back in the same role in Uncanny Avengers. I don't know if he can fully become a hero, but it's a change I endorse.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by God_Spawn (43550 posts) - - Show Bio

He's going to be in the New X-Men Blue so he's going to be a good guy for awhile.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.