entee's Daken: Dark Wolverine #6 - Empire II, Pt. 3 review

Avatar image for entee
  • entee wrote this review on .
  • entee has written a total of 21 reviews. The last one was for Joking Hazard

Taking Over Madripoor

Leaving off from the last issue, Daken's plans come to full fruition as he gets closer and closer to possibly taking over Madripoor.

The Good
Daken is a character nothing like his father. He is very decieving, cunning and he's always one step ahead of everyone. Daken is the master planner, he has everything mapped out in his head so well that readers like myself are always wondering how well put together this guy is. He will do everything and anything to get what he wants, making such a great and interesting character.  This issue delivers that and more as we see Daken double cross the people he works with to achieve total chaos in Madripoor by setting off an EMP. We also see our "villian" confronting Tyger Tiger. Plus, the art is great. Camuncoli does an awesome job with facial expressions that you can feel emotion jump out of the page.

The Bad

There was nothing bad with this comic, it leaves you wanting more after looking at the final page.

Verdict - 4 out of 5
Seeing as how next issue is the prologue for the Daken/X-23 crossover storyline, it will be interesting to see how the final page of this comic will tie into X-23's involvement with Daken and Madripoor.