Follow

Cyclops

Character » Cyclops appears in 11232 issues.

The first X-Man, Scott Summers possesses the mutant ability to fire powerful concussive blasts through his eyes that act as a portal to another dimension full of the force that makes up his optic blast. He is visually distinctive for the ruby quartz visor he wears to control his devastating power. A born leader, Cyclops succeeded his mentor Professor X to command the X-Men.

Who can Cyclops kill or beat out of the X-Men really?

• 54 results
    time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

Who can Cyclops kill or beat out of the X-Men, x-force & X-factor. Including X-23. Warpath & Domino 
    We know Cyclops power has grown over years, not just his ego but who can he kill or beat in fight. Include villains if you want. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab1ccc482197
    deactivated-5ab1ccc482197

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A good number of them.

rufug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By rufug

I think he can take on pretty much everyone (X-Men/Factor/Force wise) except mutants with a healing factor. He's a great tactician with some hand to hand combat training, optic blasts and years of experience. I think Apocalypse, Juggernaut or some one in tha league are the only ones that are out of his range (villains wise).

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By TheCrowbar

He fights the entirety of the New X-men after their first mission doesn't he?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@time: 'Really'? As opposed to 'kind of' or 'somewhat'? Specify.
    Note that Cyclops is quite the tactician, as well as being very physically fit, most likely trained in some form of hand-to-hand combat, and is not only rather intelligent but also eminently logical.
    PumpkinBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PumpkinBomb

He just takes off his glasses while looking in their direction. That takes care of just about everyone but Wolverine, Colossus and Iceman, I think.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8  Edited By AgeofHurricane

IMO? i think he would have a hard time against Peter

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#9  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @PumpkinBomb said:

" He just takes off his glasses while looking in their direction. That takes care of just about everyone but Wolverine, Colossus and Iceman, I think. "

He could blast Colossus and Wolverine into the Sun, or at least space in general. Death by BFR easily. Iceman would own Cyke though.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By John Valentine
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @PumpkinBomb said:

" He just takes off his glasses while looking in their direction. That takes care of just about everyone but Wolverine, Colossus and Iceman, I think. "

He could blast Colossus and Wolverine into the Sun, or at least space in general. Death by BFR easily. Iceman would own Cyke though. "
    Sun? I hope you're exaggerating. 

I'm sure Cyclops has ways of putting down each and every X-Man given his tactical nature. We know he has a contingency protocol for Wolverine.
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @John Valentine said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @PumpkinBomb said:

He could blast Colossus and Wolverine into the Sun, or at least space in general. Death by BFR easily. Iceman would own Cyke though. "
    Sun? I hope you're exaggerating.  I'm sure Cyclops has ways of putting down each and every X-Man given his tactical nature. We know he has a contingency protocol for Wolverine. "
    Once he gets him into the atmosphere, providing Logan doesn't crash into an obstacle, Cyke wouldn't need to keep exerting any force. But my basic point was BFR victory.
    Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Valtot
    @FadeToBlackBolt:
    if you hit someone into space at high enough speeds and with no gravity there just gonna keep going unless they hit something for a while is that what you meant?
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Valtot: Yeah, that's what I mean. There's no friction, so they'll just keep going. :)
    TheShame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 21

#14  Edited By TheShame

he could take on most of the xmen and could probably knock out wolverine.  He would have problems with Shadowcat  or Colossus though, someone who wouldn't be affected by his optic blasts
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @John Valentine said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @PumpkinBomb said:

Sun? I hope you're exaggerating.  I'm sure Cyclops has ways of putting down each and every X-Man given his tactical nature. We know he has a contingency protocol for Wolverine. "
    Once he gets him into the atmosphere, providing Logan doesn't crash into an obstacle, Cyke wouldn't need to keep exerting any force. But my basic point was BFR victory. "

I dunno man, its more like past the atmosphere than into, Cyclops could push him up higher than Mount Everest? I suppose if Gorgon can... I definitely agree with the BFR  being gained though. Rather easily. (like if he targeted the ground and buried Wolverine)
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @SC: Into, out of, whatever, you know what I mean :P
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @SC: Into, out of, whatever, you know what I mean :P "

True, true. ^_^ 

Would be fun seeing him attempt it too, in fact if Wolverine was game, it might be the coolest fastball special since Ares self immolated himself and got tossed by Hercules. 0_o
    time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By time1

Cyclops to me is very much over-rated. This is what I think 

People who can beat him or kill him 
    Jean Grey 
    Storm 
    Magneto 
    Emma Frost 
    Psylocke  
    Charles  
    Iceman 
    Rachel Grey 
    Polaris

People he can beat or kill  
    Beast 
    Rogue 
    Archangel  
    Domino 
    Gambit 
    Jubilee 
    Stupid characters like Pixie 
    Dazzlier 
    Havork

Tight Matches 

Wolverine, you say Cyclops can blast Wolverine in to space, like Wolverine will let him. Wolverine is a lot faster, has more experience and he has a healing factor. Cyclops may be able to knock  him out in a round,  but won't be able to kill him. All wolverine has to do is stab him  once and he is dead.  Come to think about it Cyclops would struggle dealing with X-23, let alone Wolverine. 

Kitty & Nightcralwer 
    Cyclops would struggle against kitty,  considering she can phase through anything. People always underestimate Kurt. Unless they can heal, have telepath abilty, or is  very strong. All  Kurt has to do do is teleport  to cyclops and stap him. He can teleport before  Cylcops can release a blast.  

Bishop 
    Bishop can absorbs energy, so whatever Cyclops throws at him, he can handle it. Consider he took on onslaught & Magneto. He quite a match for Cyclops 

Multiple man  
    In Wolverine & the  X-Men, Cyclops couldn't defeat him, he needed X-Men to save him. Quite a tough match for Scott. 

What about Cable, Cannonball, Warpath, Shatterstar and Quicksilver? Can Cyclops beat them? 

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheCrowbar

Wolverine and the X-men was the worst kind of abomination. Cyclops can just take his glasses off and the block Multiple Man is on is gone. 

Kurt I can see. Kitty all he has to do is pop her bubble and she's useless.

Cyclops has a pretty sick plan to kill Wolverine, see Wolverine #6. In a solo fight, they've fought before after Wolverine's first introduction to the X-men. In fact it was one on four or five when Cyclops fought(Cyclops was solo).

Bishop is an interesting fight, but I think he could take him. Indirect usage of his blasts, like knocking the ground out from under Bishop.

Cable was trained by Scott. Though I do think Cable wins this one just because of bad ass factor.

Any telepath would be hard for Scott to fight just because of the nature of Telepaths. But! Scott has the Black Box in his head, which is at least telepathically resistant, who's to say he can't do that to his whole mind? He's been around telepaths his whole life, he'd had to have some tricks.

Iceman is a joke, Cyclops would rock him. If anyone else had Bobby's powers than sure, but Bobby again is a joke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

I thought someone would have posted this by now.
    time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By time1
    @primepower53 said:
    "       I thought someone would have posted this by now. "
    what happens there
    PumpkinBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PumpkinBomb

I referred to it...

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheCrowbar
    @time said:
    " @primepower53 said:
    "       I thought someone would have posted this by now. "
    what happens there "
    Cyclops got annoyed and blasted  sentinels off his lawn at once.
    spiderguylll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By spiderguylll

Cyclops has defeated the entire X-Men by himself plenty of times...once with broken ribs
    karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By karrob
    @spiderguylll said:
    " Cyclops has defeated the entire X-Men by himself plenty of times...once with broken ribs "
    Yeah I have that issue. 
    BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By BatteredArmor

Cyclops has been at the institute since he was a kid so hes had plenty of time to train I think it's stated somewhere that he's profecient in at least 6 unamed martial arts they may even have said black belts

this is why im sure he could go hand 2 hand vs wolverine he doesn't have to beat him just stun him long enough to let off a full power optic blast and turn him to ash

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By time1
    @BlackArmor said:
    "

Cyclops has been at the institute since he was a kid so hes had plenty of time to train I think it's stated somewhere that he's profecient in at least 6 unamed martial arts they may even have said black belts

this is why im sure he could go hand 2 hand vs wolverine he doesn't have to beat him just stun him long enough to let off a full power optic blast and turn him to ash

"
    Turn him  to ash, give me a beak. Wolverine can Heal, Cyclops can not. One blow to Cyclops and he  is dead, one blow to Wolverine and he not. I find it amazing, what some people think, they think people with blast will get the better off people with healing factors and people who are brutal killers. Cyclops couldn't even beat Daken and Wolverine more of a brutal killer than he is. 
    I mean Kurt can kill Cyclops, just pop up behind him. End of story. 
    BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BatteredArmor
    @time said:
    " @BlackArmor said:
    "

"
    Turn him  to ash, give me a beak. Wolverine can Heal, Cyclops can not. One blow to Cyclops and he  is dead, one blow to Wolverine and he not. I find it amazing, what some people think, they think people with blast will get the better off people with healing factors and people who are brutal killers. Cyclops couldn't even beat Daken and Wolverine more of a brutal killer than he is. 
    I mean Kurt can kill Cyclops, just pop up behind him. End of story. 
    "

1. When i said turn him to ash I didn't literly mean ash I know that cyclops blast isnt heat but he could still do great damage and hold wolverine in h2h for awhile

2. Cyclops peeled skin off the Hulk he hurt apokolypse and onslaught wolverine wouldnt stay concies for a second literly if a full powered blast was unleashed on him

3. one hit it would have to be a really really good blow cyclops has been doing this a long time a stab or cut even a big life threatinig one wouldnt stop him for an hour or 2

4. if you think it would only take one hit have a scan or go home

Wattup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wattup

Brett Ratner beat him.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#30  Edited By IrishX

@time:
    Obviously I'm a hypocrite because I have a Wolverine avatar but I think it's clear that there's some Cyclops fanboyism going on here. I don't care what scans anyone wants to show (a writer wants Wolverine blasted by Cyclops it's going to happen.... doesn't mean that it really would). People can ignore common sense all they want it doesn't change anything. All anyone is doing is saying that he'll blast people into space. Anyone want to argue how Cyclops survives the numerous types of attacks that can be used against him from the variety of opponents in the X-Men? I guess his leadership skills will stop those claws from puncturing his skull and his ability to strategize will stop Iceman from turning him into a popsicle.....

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BatteredArmor
    @IrishX said:
    "

@time:
    Obviously I'm a hypocrite because I have a Wolverine avatar but I think it's clear that there's some Cyclops fanboyism going on here. I don't care what scans anyone wants to show (a writer wants Wolverine blasted by Cyclops it's going to happen.... doesn't mean that it really would). People can ignore common sense all they want it doesn't change anything. All anyone is doing is saying that he'll blast people into space. Anyone want to argue how Cyclops survives the numerous types of attacks that can be used against him from the variety of opponents in the X-Men? I guess his leadership skills will stop those claws from puncturing his skull and his ability to strategize will stop Iceman from turning him into a popsicle....."

Honestly on a small level i agree with you. but it doesnt matter what you think common sense is. if the writers say it goes it goes. I just posted a pic of cyclops owning wolverine so cyclops owns wolverine period. this is a comic. common sense rarely applies. You know cyclops eyes are a portal to a deminsion filled with red energy and his brain is a foarce feild? any common sense in that? No. it made more sense as converted sunlight but it changed so that is that. plus common sense sais cyclops wins so this is one time where there is common sense in comics
    fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By fbdarkangel

good job, X!
    good job, X!
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @fbdarkangel said:

"

good job, X!
    good job, X!
    "
    Writer fanwank :P

--------------------------
    Yes, I know my opinion on the matter is greatly diminished as a) I'm one of the most vocal haters on the site, and b) a Cyclops fanboy, but Cyke would drop the majority of the X-Men.

He's a superb tactician, and he knows the strengths and weaknesses of his team. Aside from the fact that his blasts would hit anything in his frontal arc (speed isn't really very useful when everywhere around is bombarded with energy), the guy knows how to beatdown his team.

The Omegas would drop him, sure, but that's only because most of their powers are so insultingly ridiculous that the X-Men are pointless just by having one on the team. 

If a good writer is writing Cyclops, he's a walking nuclear weapon. If a bad writer is writing him, he's just some guy with crappy laser vision that does nothing.
    That's not opinion either, Morrison, Whedon, Ellis all right Scott well and all have won Eisner and numerous other awards.
    People like Marjorie Liu write him terribly, and... well if you've read her stuff, you don't need me to tell you she's awful.

He also defeated Storm, Wolverine, Rogue, Colossus and Nightcrawler on his own, while injured.
    THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

It would be a mistake for any of the x-Men to underestimate Cyclops in a battle really but a good number of the x-roster can beat him

Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Warlord

okay any telepath or telekinetic could easily take scott down

as well as colossus and wolverine(scott has the contingency plan but it wont work)

kitty just stays phased, walks up to him and kicks his butt

kurt- easy win

BISHOP even if scott uses indirect blasts bishop couldnt be killed he would just absorb

iceman i think would get owned by cyclops if he went full power on optic blasts

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BatteredArmor
    @Warlord said:
    "
    okay any telepath or telekinetic could easily take scott down

as well as colossus and wolverine(scott has the contingency plan but it wont work)

kitty just stays phased, walks up to him and kicks his butt

kurt- easy win

BISHOP even if scott uses indirect blasts bishop couldnt be killed he would just absorb

iceman i think would get owned by cyclops if he went full power on optic blasts"

1. No Part of Scotts powers is a comparitivly weak mental shaild plus he has plenty experience around them however they still have a chance

2. I dont know if he could kill them but he could easily knock wolverine out or pill off all his skin and organs with a strong blast/ Cyc can blast through steel they never say Colosses is steel but They never say hes not. either way Scotts blast are above nuclear level (stated by Iorn man in civil war however he sais it in a complex way) they'll do heavy damage    

3. Scott is way better than kitty in h2h he has 2 black belts she has none plus he can predict where shell apear he has studied all his temates tendancies including this    

4.I dont have the pic I can get it if you want but Cyc knows exactly where he will apear as I said he studied all his teemates tendancys    

5. in civil war a mind controler turns Cycs full foarce on biship biship is overloaded and nearly dies in under 30seconds    

6. Actually this is the only guy on your list that beets a well written Cyc Iceman is an Omega level mutant and he can freeze cells in a thought this is a 3second match    

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By John Valentine
    @TheCrowbar said:
    " Wolverine and the X-men was the worst kind of abomination. Cyclops can just take his glasses off and the block Multiple Man is on is gone.   Kurt I can see. Kitty all he has to do is pop her bubble and she's useless.  Cyclops has a pretty sick plan to kill Wolverine, see Wolverine #6. In a solo fight, they've fought before after Wolverine's first introduction to the X-men. In fact it was one on four or five when Cyclops fought(Cyclops was solo).  Bishop is an interesting fight, but I think he could take him. Indirect usage of his blasts, like knocking the ground out from under Bishop.  Cable was trained by Scott. Though I do think Cable wins this one just because of bad ass factor.  Any telepath would be hard for Scott to fight just because of the nature of Telepaths. But! Scott has the Black Box in his head, which is at least telepathically resistant, who's to say he can't do that to his whole mind? He's been around telepaths his whole life, he'd had to have some tricks.  Iceman is a joke, Cyclops would rock him. If anyone else had Bobby's powers than sure, but Bobby again is a joke. "
    Bobby would kill him. 
    time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By time1

BlackArmor     In ultimate X-Men, Wolverine beat all of the X-Men, Storm, Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, Colossus & Jean Grey. I think the story was return to weapon X or tomorrow people. Can't remember which one. Cyclops might be able to knock wolverine out, but he wouldn't be able to kill him. Wolverine would be able to kill Cyclops. If you red Age of Apocalypse, Wolverine lost a hand and Cyclops lost a Eye. Who did Cyclops die by, on yeah his brother. 

Harlekin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Harlekin
    @time said:
    " @ BlackArmor     In ultimate X-Men, Wolverine beat all of the X-Men, Storm, Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, Colossus & Jean Grey. I think the story was return to weapon X or tomorrow people. Can't remember which one. Cyclops might be able to knock wolverine out, but he wouldn't be able to kill him. Wolverine would be able to kill Cyclops. If you red Age of Apocalypse, Wolverine lost a hand and Cyclops lost a Eye. Who did Cyclops die by, on yeah his brother.  "
    Cyclops didn't die in AoA and saying Wolverine wins because of not being able to die is just admitting how dumb Wolverine has gotten. Anyone remembers when he could get killed by a Sentinel.
    time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By time1
    @Harlekin said:
    " @time said:
    " @ BlackArmor     In ultimate X-Men, Wolverine beat all of the X-Men, Storm, Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, Colossus & Jean Grey. I think the story was return to weapon X or tomorrow people. Can't remember which one. Cyclops might be able to knock wolverine out, but he wouldn't be able to kill him. Wolverine would be able to kill Cyclops. If you red Age of Apocalypse, Wolverine lost a hand and Cyclops lost a Eye. Who did Cyclops die by, on yeah his brother.  "
    Cyclops didn't die in AoA and saying Wolverine wins because of not being able to die is just admitting how dumb Wolverine has gotten. Anyone remembers when he could get killed by a Sentinel. "
    He did die, what version of age of apocalypse are you reading, So can Cyclops be kill by a Sentinel. Wolverine can die, but he will survive a lot longer than Cyclops in a battle.
    Harlekin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Harlekin
    @time said:

" @Harlekin said:

" @time said:

Cyclops didn't die in AoA and saying Wolverine wins because of not being able to die is just admitting how dumb Wolverine has gotten. Anyone remembers when he could get killed by a Sentinel. "
    He did die, what version of age of apocalypse are you reading, So can Cyclops be kill by a Sentinel. Wolverine can die, but he will survive a lot longer than Cyclops in a battle. "
    Doing a recheck a What If? you are right he did die.
    In a fight were they start from a distance I'll give the fight to Cyclops, if they start the fight handcuffed together for what ever reason I would give it to Wolverine. It's not about how long both will last when all Scott has to do is loose the shades making it impossible for Wolvs to get close.

@time said: So can Cyclops be kill by a Sentinel.

The point I was trying to make is Wolverine use to be able to be killed by a Sentinel, but now if we were to see him get killed by one we would all call bull.
    Avatar image for transgressionsofsociety
    TransgressionsofSociety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops: Full on optic blast- takes out a bunch of x men... unless he wasn't willing to kill or if they weren't in front of him, in a group.

Another Scenario: Cyclops wants them off his lawn and he takes off his visor.  Red Page.
    After that, everyone who survives this, takes him out like Colossus or Kitty Pryde or Magneto or just someone who can block/escape his attacks.
    Another Scenario: Cyclops is in a room and uses his advanced spatial awareness to simultaneously take out dozens of x men, but then again, a telepath could just mind rape him... 
    BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BatteredArmor
    @Harlekin said:
    "@time said:

" @Harlekin said:

" @time said:

He did die, what version of age of apocalypse are you reading, So can Cyclops be kill by a Sentinel. Wolverine can die, but he will survive a lot longer than Cyclops in a battle. "
    Doing a recheck a What If? you are right he did die.
    In a fight were they start from a distance I'll give the fight to Cyclops, if they start the fight handcuffed together for what ever reason I would give it to Wolverine. It's not about how long both will last when all Scott has to do is loose the shades making it impossible for Wolvs to get close.

@time said: So can Cyclops be kill by a Sentinel.

The point I was trying to make is Wolverine use to be able to be killed by a Sentinel, but now if we were to see him get killed by one we would all call bull.
    "

sorry to be late to the argument it didnt apear in my Pms

I never said cyclops could kill wolverine i said he could knock him out or reduce him to a skeleton but after convercing with a science nerd i change my mind cyclops can kill him

Cyc can pill skin off the hulk wolverine can be cut by a knife so Cyc can blast of all wolverine's various meats and skins from his body

Cyc can hold his optic blast full power 15 minutes he simply stares at wolverines skeleton (wich as proven in cival war is still alive) for the full 15 minutes wolverine cant get up from the pain of being a skeleton and not having muscle so cyc does this for 15 minutes and kills all cells in wolverine's body with not a single living cell left wolverine is dead 

Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#44  Edited By Icon

Yeah, I agree Cyke could take out most of them one on one, but would have more difficulty with combinations/groups. I think the telepaths would be the hardest as they could potentially effect his mind before he has a chance to take them down.

lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#45  Edited By lorex

A lot of people forget that the optic blasts through the visor are controlled blasts and they are incredibly powerful. Now when he takes the visor off he loses quite a bit of control but he literally blasts anywhere his eyes can see.
    As for which of the X-Men he could defeat, well I would say he could beat all of the younger X-Men, though I'm sure there is one or two I am forgetting whose powers would make it a difficult task. As for the older more experienced
    X-Men well I am sure that most of them are experienced enough that given the right circumstances the battle could go either way, though given his strong tactical aptitude he would probably have an edge. 

darkcloakx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By darkcloakx

i pick gambit he could be cyclops.

monico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By monico

he can take them all. and he has on some occasions. he wouldnt have lead the x-men for so long if he wasnt as good as he is.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing that would prevent Cyclops from winning against any X-Man would be his desire to limit damage and/or not kill them. He really hasn't been upgraded as much as people say he has in comparison to some of his teammates who jumped to Omega status. Way back in the beginning of the series, it was already noted that he could blast through miles of ground, could punch a hole through mountains and in general was capable of much destruction. Combine that with his tactical acumen, discipline and familiarity with the other X-Men and I think he is capable of killing any of them. Some of the older and more powerful X-Men, like Storm, Emma or Havok, could give him a good run, but I think he would take the majority. The only people he could never defeat would be Jean or Bobby (no way to kill either of them).

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

anyone without crazy fighting skills like Warpath or Woverine 
    anyone without superspeed 
    anyone without EXTREME durability or a healing factor

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @The Stegman said:
    anyone without crazy fighting skills like Warpath or Woverine anyone without superspeed anyone without EXTREME durability or a healing factor
    None of those would stop Cyke. 
    1. A straight beam
    2. A front-arc wide shot. 
    3. Repeated full power blasts. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.