Follow

Cyclops

Character » Cyclops appears in 11232 issues.

The first X-Man, Scott Summers possesses the mutant ability to fire powerful concussive blasts through his eyes that act as a portal to another dimension full of the force that makes up his optic blast. He is visually distinctive for the ruby quartz visor he wears to control his devastating power. A born leader, Cyclops succeeded his mentor Professor X to command the X-Men.

Scott and Co

This topic is locked from further discussion.

domingo001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I paid Scott and co the money they said i owed for not paying council tax. 4 months later they phoned me which when I asked my phone became ringing as if I phoned them anyway 4 months later they now say i owe Scott and co £200 in fee for them handling my case . I want to fight this as I have paid everything I owed the Glasgow city council and this dead entity is trying to rob me of hard-earned cash.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh Scott Summers....stealing money from Flatscans for shame. Is this how they afford their private X-Jets and X shaped giant mansions with state of the art Facilities?

Avatar image for theinsufferable
    TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another weird development in Scott's life. I guess the new Summers family X-Men series will be in part dealing with this incident.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4 god_spawn  Moderator

The hell?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.