Follow

Cyclops

Character » Cyclops appears in 11232 issues.

The first X-Man, Scott Summers possesses the mutant ability to fire powerful concussive blasts through his eyes that act as a portal to another dimension full of the force that makes up his optic blast. He is visually distinctive for the ruby quartz visor he wears to control his devastating power. A born leader, Cyclops succeeded his mentor Professor X to command the X-Men.

Ghosts of Cyclops

Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
    deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Should the "ghosts of cyclops" join the x-men?Do you want Cyke to take them under his wing when he comes back?

No Caption Provided

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2 god_spawn  Moderator

Nah.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 god_spawn  Moderator

They were pretty useless as characters without the intentions of being useless as characters. And they were remnants of a terrible and forced era during the Extraordinary era.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Cyke can teach them discipline,what it means to be a mutant,a x-men.I want to see Cyke teach someone who's outside of the x-mansion.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 god_spawn  Moderator

@mrnihal: That defeats the purpose of him being an X-Man, and he already of did in Bendis’ run with Goldballs, Eva, Triage and Benjamin Deeds since that whole team was a rogue X-Men squad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal: That defeats the purpose of him being an X-Man, and he already of did in Bendis’ run with Goldballs, Eva, Triage and Benjamin Deeds since that whole team was a rogue X-Men squad.

Exactly!I want to see some of his own students get a permanent position of being an x-men.Plus,i kind of like his hardcore method to students who takes things lightly like in x-man anime.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: @mrnihal: On another thought i very much want to see the new school run by Scott like in bendis era and which won't a rogue school.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 god_spawn  Moderator

@mrnihal: Anyone that walked through the X-Mansion doors during his tenure there were some his students. And he was getting harder as a teacher as well since he was kicking around Hope and had no problem punching Deeds in the face during his time at the New Xavier institute. I’m just saying, he’s already done the stuff you’re asking, and taking in the Ghost of Cyclops characters would do nothing different.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

@mrnihal: Anyone that walked through the X-Mansion doors during his tenure there were some his students. And he was getting harder as a teacher as well since he was kicking around Hope and had no problem punching Deeds in the face during his time at the New Xavier institute. I’m just saying, he’s already done the stuff you’re asking, and taking in the Ghost of Cyclops characters would do nothing different.

There are other teachers.That's why i'm saying "just his own".But i get your point.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 god_spawn  Moderator

@mrnihal: I’m one of the few people that liked Bendis’ Uncanny run. I enjoyed the team, the outfits, the characters, some of the interactions. I think it was a largely forgettable run and while he did completely screw Bobby over as a character, we have the O5 brats because of him, but overall...I was cool with it. I don’t mind a separate section or X-Men, or him running his own division just as another section of the team.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 god_spawn  Moderator

@mrnihal: He wouldn’t teach them on his own either. But I get what you’re saying now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.