Follow

Cyclops

Character » Cyclops appears in 11231 issues.

The first X-Man, Scott Summers possesses the mutant ability to fire powerful concussive blasts through his eyes that act as a portal to another dimension full of the force that makes up his optic blast. He is visually distinctive for the ruby quartz visor he wears to control his devastating power. A born leader, Cyclops succeeded his mentor Professor X to command the X-Men.

Cyclops (2014)

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By buttersdaman000

Hey, is the new Cyclops solo series worth picking up? If it is, is it an easy jumping on point or do I have to catch up on some reading? I haven't really collected X-Men consistently since the end of the 2012 Uncanny series, but I did start picking up the 2013 series around issue 23. I'm planning to buy the back issues pretty soon, but that's about the extent of my knowledge on recent X-Men activities. So, yay or nay?

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By phisigmatau

i hear its pretty good.. but you're in for a suprise if you think its current cyclops. From what I hear- its actually cyclops from his O5 days misplaced in teh future on starjammer adventures. *shrugs*

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i hear its pretty good.. but you're in for a suprise if you think its current cyclops. From what I hear- its actually cyclops from his O5 days misplaced in teh future on starjammer adventures. *shrugs*

Oh yeah, I was already spoiled about that lol. I just wanted to pick it up anyways since Cyclops is my favorite Marvel character

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: uncanny x-men volume 3 or 2 but mostly 3 because its the most recent.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
    deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

This should've stayed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.