Follow

Cyborg

Character » Cyborg appears in 2943 issues.

Half man, half machine - all hero! After a near fatal incident, Victor Stone was cybernetically enhanced by his father. He now possesses the ability to communicate, manipulate, and interface with nearly all forms of technology. As he is constantly upgrading, he promises to defend the future from any threat. He is also a founding member of the Teen Titans and in some continuities, the Justice League.

My choice to play Cyborg...

RandyPan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RandyPan
    No Caption Provided

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Cloakx14

i'd rather see Nate Parker for the role.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I would have picked Shemar Moore, because he not only did a great job voicing him, but also wanted to play the character. My second choice would be Michel B. Jordan, since he is a great actor and also voiced him.

However I still support Ray Fisher getting this role, since he looks the part and is a Broadway actor.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
    TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheAmazingSpidey

Um... no.

- TAS

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I would have picked Shemar Moore, because he not only did a great job voicing him, but also wanted to play the character. My second choice would be Michel B. Jordan, since he is a great actor and also voiced him.

However I still support Ray Fisher getting this role, since he looks the part and is a Broadway actor.

The last broadway actor that played a hero was Hugh Jackman...:p

(Yes, I know its a silly comparison, but HUEHUEHUEHUE)

I'm all for unknowns playing heroes. I think casting too big a name will cause problems for people because they will just see the actor instead of the character (ie Tatum as Gambit). But an unknown actor can embody the role better to the audience.

Not to mention at any one time there are thousands of talented actors working today, most of which no one has ever heard the name of. Its always great to see a "little guy" get a chance like this. (and I say that not caring about Cyborg at all, just as a film fan)

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Transformers1024

I respectfully disagree.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: I'm actually the opposite, I'm not a fan of the upcoming film, but I absolutely love Cyborg, and I'm glad he's actually being handled very well by the filmmakers.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
    TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael B. Jordan is a fantastic actor, although I'm not entirely sure he'd fit for Cyborg. To each his own, however :)

- TAS

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.