Follow

Cyber Force

Team » Cyber Force appears in 174 issues.

Cyber Force is a Top Cow Superhero team created by artist Marc Silvestri and writer Eric Silvestri in 1992.The idea of the book is that a group of mutants that were capture by Cyberdata and were experimented on to become S.H.O.C.s (Special Hazardous Operations Cyborg) but soon after they broke out to form Cyber Force to fight Cyberdata.

LINE Webtoon is Letting Fans Read Classic CYBER FORCE Issues for Free

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    No Caption Provided

LINE Webtoon, the popular digital comic service pioneering the distribution and consumption of comics worldwide, is now the home for several chapters of Marc Silvestri’s classic series Cyber Force. The top-selling title in the history of Silvestri's company Top Cow, the latest two trades of Cyber Force have been reformatted specifically for the LINE Webtoon platform for both old and prospective fans alike to enjoy.From today, fans are able to read Cyber force every Monday through Thursday on LINE Webtoon for free. This will allow for new readers to “binge-read” the previously released chapters of the famed comic on LINE Webtoon and catch up before the new chapters begin, also exclusively later this Fall.

“Cyber Force is without question one of the most popular comics from one of the best comic studios around, and we’re happy to host the past two portions of the Cyber Force saga on LINE Webtoon,” said JunKoo Kim, Founder and Head of LINE Webtoon. “We really think this sets a great stage for this Fall when our readers will be able to experience new Cyber Force chapters exclusively on the Webtoon platform for free!”

Makers of hit comics such as The Darkness, Wanted, and Witchblade, Top Cow created Cyber Force as a tale of cybernetically enhanced freedom fighters. It became so popular that it was printed in 21 languages and still stands as one of the highest selling independent comics in “We see this partnership with LINE Webtoon as a way to please our audience of devoted Cyber Force fans as well as bring in new ones on this new experience which is revolutionizing the way we read comics,” said Marc Silvestri. “We’ve already been deeply involved in developing the next Cyber Force storyline for the LINE Webtoon, and the results are going to truly blow our Additionally, LINE Webtoon and Top Cow are developing Cyber Force as a multi-platform experience for fans who keep up with the rest of the Top Cow universe. The title Aphrodite IX, written by Top Cow president Matt Hawkins, will be deeply tied to the events of Cyber Force on LINE Webtoon, driving fans from the print editions of Aphrodite IX to the weekly chapters on LINE Webtoon and back.

"Cyber Force continues to be Top Cow's best known series around the world," says writer of Cyber Force and Top Cow President Matt Hawkins. "Putting the recent two volumes online free for readers will allow them to catch up on the backstory before the original story launches."

Already a huge success for more than 10 years in Korea, LINE Webtoon launched in the U.S. in 2014, and is rapidly expanding with the onboarding of new artists, partners, expansion of ways to interact with the content, and much more.

Click HERE to start reading Cyber Force!

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

With all the gold, I thought it was Wetworks.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With all the gold, I thought it was Wetworks.

Same

butters911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By butters911

I remember when the new volume of Cyber Force came out, and the first five issues were free, and now this? Silvestri must be loaded if he can give all this free stuff.

lagozzino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

I remember when the new volume of Cyber Force came out, and the first five issues were free, and now this? Silvestri must be loaded if he can give all this free stuff.

Weren't those free because they were part of a Kickstarter experiment? They had already raised the funds to cover costs, so they put the issues out for free, I believe.

90sComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By 90sComics

Fantastic news! Really diggin everything surrounding the Cyberforce universe. Anything that gets it in front of new readers is great!

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Top Cow should put Witchblade, angelus, Magdalena, & their other Hot females together in a book, because the sexy art is what made TC a name in the first place.

Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It's been a really, really long time since I've last read anything from Top Cow. I don't even know what's going on anymore. Might have to pick this up.

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always love top cow and image's art

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.