Follow

Crystal

Character » Crystal appears in 1274 issues.

Crystal is a member of the Inhumans and the younger sister of Medusa, Queen of the Inhumans. She has the power to manipulate the four classical elements of Air, Fire, Water and Earth.

How Long will her Relationship to Ronan Last ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I was just wondering how long before Marvel disides to devorce Crystal and Ronan ? I mean she was married to Quicksilver for along time. They even had a kid together. So like I said when do you thing there marrage gose boom ?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I liked them together. I thought their relationship was just ended by the Supreme Intelligence in FF (I think issue #21 or 22) just this past month or so ago?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I liked them together. I thought their relationship was just ended by the Supreme Intelligence in FF (I think issue #21 or 22) just this past month or so ago?

I dont understand so there not together anymore ?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I don't think so. Or they are at the very least separate and not able to be together. I'd have to read FF #21 again to recall the full story, but from what I recall, the Supremor believed the inhumans to be a threat to the future of the kree and wanted to destroy the them. Blackbolt negotiated terms to satisfy the Supremor and avoid a battle and possible destruction. Part of his terms was to return Ronan back to the kree alone, Ronan is forcefully separated from Crystal, who told he can never return to Attilan. Here are some of the scans:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I don't think so. Or they are at the very least separate and not able to be together. I'd have to read FF #21 again to recall the full story, but from what I recall, the Supremor believed the inhumans to be a threat to the future of the kree and wanted to destroy the them. Blackbolt negotiated terms to satisfy the Supremor and avoid a battle and possible destruction. Part of his terms was to return Ronan back to the kree alone, Ronan is forcefully separated from Crystal, who told he can never return to Attilan. Here are some of the scans:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Man thats so.... Heartbraking and sad. I hope everthing works out.

Damianshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow! That was written epically. Gave me goose bumps.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

I am now officially pissed at Black Bolt (as if my AV didnt give it away)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.